• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

znotelvl30.png

33 now, been pwn3d by Heroes, dragons, dragon lords. :C Planned to hit 40 today but motivation dropped a bit and lost all money for supplies.

Does this server use the same achievements as real tibia or are they custom?

Ofc they are custom.
You don't get an achievement for opening 50 quest boxes in RL Tibia, right?

20:47 You advanced from Level 7 to Level 8.
well now imma train my distance

Pwning cyclopolis with 328k exp/hour
znotelvl36.jpg

Level 40:
znotelvl40.jpg

Server save, so serv will be offline prolly 10 - 20 mins. I think im signing off for some sleep. Went from 61/61 skills to 68/67 skills and +10 levels today, lots of new equips. Good day. :)

Peroxide I didnt get time to answer you: Yes no probs. I got 2 strong webservers.

Pwning cyclopolis with 328k exp/hour
znotelvl36.jpg

Level 40:
znotelvl40.jpg

Server save, so serv will be offline prolly 10 - 20 mins. I think im signing off for some sleep. Went from 61/61 skills to 68/67 skills and +10 levels today, lots of new equips. Good day. :)

Peroxide I didnt get time to answer you: Yes no probs. I got 2 strong webservers.
y

yea my medusa shield in arrow slot <3

y
yea my medusa shield in arrow slot <3

Yeah hehe always forget to return it. :X

36 members in the otland guild xD I think our big otland community definetely makes the server super-fun. :p

hey znote can u invite me to your guild?
my name is alguzu

Invited, remember to always have otland guild channel open. You can right click - save window so it always appear when you relog.

Dwarven Axe, one of the quests at Amazon camp.

Me, Norse and Taffy just killed our first DL and looted Royal Helm, hell yeah!

Last edited:
Great!
I looted my first BoH yesterday too ;)

Back