• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

I am considering of seeking for someone with server in America that has an extra IP address which can be assigned to the machine, so he can work as a proxy for west players for some payment.
There would be then extra client I guess for West continent, which would run smoothly and lagless.
That sounds awesome, try to look what net hetzner use and see if they have a good connection to any USA hosts.

I'm having 40 - 50ms ping to Lordaeron.eu

universalot.servegame.com is peaking 400+ players, from brasil. I only got 150 ping to them (which aint bad to be from norway). Their host is http://www.softlayer.com/
collapserserver.net with 300+ players, USA, cant check their ping, their host is http://www.serverbeach.com/

Level 50 btw!
znotelevel50.jpg

Signing off, time to sleep.

Unfortunately I have to study tomorrow for the upcoming exam. My playing time is limited. :(

Last edited:
Hey elf,
Why dont you fix other payment methods for example zaypay or SMS for other people than just poland:S?

Hey elf,
Why dont you fix other payment methods for example zaypay or SMS for other people than just poland:S?

I'm pretty sure I saw that they wrote that they were working on a solution for more payment methods, but they do not like Zaypay/Daopay because of their high fees.

Im still little lvl 18 :>

15:01 You see yourself. You are a knight. You are Member of the Otland (Cutie).

Is the server fun? I might consider trying it out, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say first! :)

Define fun? Fun is Different from person to person.

I like it, it is challenging, not an easy server.

Pro server, real fun to play at with friends from OTland: that helps u out:)

Back