• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

Here are my current stats:
s2wbog.jpg

Hello, this is my character ;)

btw first dromedary mount i think xD

Awesome Niko! I want a mount :( not the shitty draptor either :p

Ahh hmm ^.^ well here my 2 cents to the thread :p

14dmxqo.png

14dmxqo.png

outta b herbs ;/

greetings, hood civil

Last edited:
Don't give up! The lags at 12am CET were caused due to server backup. We will try to reduce that as much as possible.

He lags because of his location,not because of your ot server :D..btw add zaypay donation!

He lags because of his location,not because of your ot server :D..btw add zaypay donation!
I'm from the same country and we have the same ping and I lag less, the only lag I really feel is, then the server if full with 120+ players, but it is not enough to kill me...yet.
He should check his ping to Germany.

BTW Elf add the Random Stat MOD.

I'm from the same country and we have the same ping and I lag less, the only lag I really feel is, then the server if full with 120+ players, but it is not enough to kill me...yet.

He might got another internet provider or something haha

I am considering of seeking for someone with server in America that has an extra IP address which can be assigned to the machine, so he can work as a proxy for west players for some payment.
There would be then extra client I guess for West continent, which would run smoothly and lagless.

I am considering of seeking for someone with server in America that has an extra IP address which can be assigned to the machine, so he can work as a proxy for west players for some payment.
There would be then extra client I guess for West continent, which would run smoothly and lagless.
What would be the required specs?
What would be the connection speed?

Let's find someone.
Edit:
Basically a VPN?

Last edited:
Back