• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Otland-Team on TERA EUROPE[Zenobia] - Official Thread

I've started playing too :p But wont be able to post any screenshots though because everytime I screenshot the screenshots are just plain black. If someone knows how to fix it or what the problem is please contact me :p

Name: Antero
Class: Mystic
Level: 9

I've started playing too :p But wont be able to post any screenshots though because everytime I screenshot the screenshots are just plain black. If someone knows how to fix it or what the problem is please contact me :p

Added you to friend list, and check your directory to your server for the screenshots, example: C:/Program Files (x86)/Tera/Client/S1Game/Screenshots
if they ain't in there then i dont know where they could be xdd

change to window cuz u are using full size

Added you to friend list, and check your directory to your server for the screenshots, example: C:/Program Files (x86)/Tera/Client/S1Game/Screenshots
if they ain't in there then i dont know where they could be xdd

Thank you, found them there :p
Here's two screenshots :p Second one is just to show you my current level etc
xpPiZe.png

RlAh7-.png

Last edited:
Thank you, found them there :p
Here's two screenshots :p Second one is just

Nice, and good start xdd ;), GOGO Level 11 and i'll help you with ur tasks etc.. ;D

- - - Updated - - -

@noobwars whats your name ingame so i can add you? :p

My signature says it xdd, but my IGN is: Zaturios sorry about that i didn't contact you, didnt know ur name ^_^

This may be a very stupid question but I'm from the US, and I see the Tera-Europe and was wondering if I can still play in the US? Or is it a EU game?

This may be a very stupid question but I'm from the US, and I see the Tera-Europe and was wondering if I can still play in the US? Or is it a EU game?

There is a Tera for US but it will be boring playing it alone.. I'm from USA as well might as well play with these euros! D:

Oh nooose. I should hAve played tera yesterday, but barbecque (wrong spelling iknoe), beer and ppl seemed to distract me from doing it and when i came home, i failed 3 times entering my pw and felt a sleep haha

Oh nooose. I should hAve played tera yesterday, but barbecque (wrong spelling iknoe), beer and ppl seemed to distract me from doing it and when i came home, i failed 3 times entering my pw and felt a sleep haha

Hahaha, never be drunk when you're playing a game, it always gets fucked up xdd, by throwing all good stuff, getting killed 100 times, wrong pw as u did xdd!

Everybody kept saying that mystics were bad so I made a Warrior

Name: Aphrodiite
Class: Warrior
Level: 5
pQsOhm.png

6IgHZ.png

Everybody kept saying that mystics were bad so I made a Warrior

Name: Aphrodiite
Class: Warrior
Level: 5

Nice ;), I've made a priest yesterday, testing if they are good
Name: Almightyz
Level: 11

If they are good, then im going to play priest most, and sometimes sorcs :)

Ur screens are really entertaining :). Makes me wanna download it again and play (I tried it some weeks ago, didn't like it ^^).

Keep the screenshots coming :D Really enjoying em so far!

And again didnt play today :( weekend almost over again :/
Instead we made clanwar csgo and lost 13:16 ...

And again didnt play today :( weekend almost over again :/
Instead we made clanwar csgo and lost 13:16 ...

The problem with you lol is you can't play just one game looking at your thread's you have tried almost every mmorpg out there and can't settle on one, but it's good you got this thread set up so at least some of us could find each other :D

BTW switching to another class you guy's really need to start playing together haha I get on invite some I guess we got alot of ppl who just like playing alone.

The problem with you lol is you can't play just one game looking at your thread's you have tried almost every mmorpg out there and can't settle on one, but it's good you got this thread set up so at least some of us could find each other :D

BTW switching to another class you guy's really need to start playing together haha I get on invite some I guess we got alot of ppl who just like playing alone.

What's your ingame name?

My warrior is level 9 now :p Didn't play so much today.

Haha, so damn right :) i alrdy fgured im more the guy bringing pp, together and get things started.
See the prob is, that due to school and sport during week, i can only play friday,saturday, sunday.
While i learn for school and meet friends during day, in the evening im playing. But whenever i wanna play tera some of my rls ask for lol or csgo or any other shit and i mostly play with them cuz i. Like lol and csgo aswell.
Then i got a german lets play of tera(world hismana) and brickforce running lawl

LvL 20!
14n1thg.jpg

dude I hope I can find a armor or something n game to make me quit showing my chest like im a pimp! lmfao hate it! but liking priest soo far def. AoE capabilities & heal + :)

Gonna level my Berserker later to see his capabilities !

Back