• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtlandCraft [Hosted by Znote]. Running latest Bukkit version.

Prepare to shit and giggle like never before!
if you want to use it you need to patch minecraft, there are instructions in their page.

Haha awesome! :D

OtlandCraft Work!

Objective:
Expansion of towns and creation of new ones, The creation of an Unique server.

Payments:
$600 - $1400 per house

$2000 - $5000 per Town(I initiate these types of work if you are there helping since the beginning of the creation of the town I will pay you that amount at the final stages of the town)

$10,000 - $20,000 per Unique works(worthy Pixel-Art, and Creations that are impressive and amazing)
Note:
These are Personal work that can be initiated by the players, but always consult an Admin so we can give you a plot of land where you will be able to build, also these can be done in team we pay everyone equally.
On another note:
We also can supply you with the materials needed, but, at the cost of -$10,000 of the pay on each players participating, if you can give us a reference of what you are going to be making please do, it helps us judge the work.

There will be more Jobs later on depending on how it turns out.
Player(s) that Work:
Nilstan
Kyffen
Yuuhi

kkGRF.png

JLTYQ.jpg

t2W7T.jpg

Osama bin laden goes mad ;//

sorry for griefing though! :p

Backup recovered.

@Jock af Panda, I thought you was one of the core members. I am dissapointed. :(

Objective:
Expansion of towns and creation of new ones, The creation of an Unique server.

Payments:
$600 - $1400 per house

$2000 - $5000 per Town(I initiate these types of work if you are there helping since the beginning of the creation of the town I will pay you that amount at the final stages of the town)

$10,000 - $20,000 per Unique works(worthy Pixel-Art, and Creations that are impressive and amazing)
Note:
These are Personal work that can be initiated by the players, but always consult an Admin so we can give you a plot of land where you will be able to build, also these can be done in team we pay everyone equally.
On another note:
We also can supply you with the materials needed, but, at the cost of -$10,000 of the pay on each players participating, if you can give us a reference of what you are going to be making please do, it helps us judge the work.

There will be more Jobs later on depending on how it turns out.
Player(s) that Work:
Nilstan
Kyffen
Yuuhi
The what? this is in-game money right? :p

Added AutoBackup script which takes full backup of the world every 1 hour. So next time someone wants to grief they will not manage to harm the server as big as this incident. TrojaH have also been blacklisted on MCBans, he is banned from every server running MCBanlist. (Which is pretty much every serious server out there).

We have Zero tolerance on griefing, sorry it has to be that way :( , Jock of Panda, but if we do not defend or uphold the rules we will get overturned by griefers.

Though I will admit that it was kind of funny, still griefing is not laughing matter.

Take care!

We have Zero tolerance on griefing, sorry it has to be that way :( , Jock of Panda, but if we do not defend or uphold the rules we will get overturned by griefers.

Though I will admit that it was kind of funny, still griefing is not laughing matter.

Take care!

looool wannabe admin

ok wtf is griefing? :p btw I saw a plugin against that? You can secure certain stuff or something?

Someone wanna play now?:p

What!? I can't be friendly!? Should I become a Hard-Ass? LOL :p Anyways, Admins + "No Charisma" = Hated by their peers and users(Players), I think I'll stick to my Charismatic ways! :D

Back