• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTland's Official OT: 'The Forgotten Lands' [Community Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henkos, tell me truthfully, do you think you did most of it? Because if it's parts then those can be cut from the map and even returned.

i never said that i did the most of it, i just have done small pieces and parts of the shape. but he claims its to be his work and its pissing me off lol.. remove my pieces and ill be glad :)

Henkos, Kesjaren, Clinten, whatever account you want me to refer you as, I have taken out your piece as requested. I forgot to remove and because it was pretty much grass and a 1 floor mountain, but here is the before and after:

Before:
o5t2x3.png

After:
2rxikap.png

Progress has retracted 0.0005%.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

The entire shape is BASED on mine, i got an old copy of that shape, but i did a newer one and sent you... that you edited some and used, ill try to find it

NsKeK.png

cant find the latest one with several spawns and crap duh

edit: was it u who removed 3x of my posts? tell me why if it wasnt to make me quiet

Henkos, you got the section of that map that you did removed, enough is enough.. Leftwing was mature about it and deleted the part of the map that you did because you didn't want him to use it. It doesn't matter if the shape was based off of one that you made or not, It's a community project. They're different shapes, leave it at that and let us continue on our journey to make the best OT out there.

Cough cough, hi all, how have you all been. I have the old TFS files, I can try to help a bit, if its required...
Just send me an email with what you need done!.

I do not want to make a scene out of this but it would have been nice asking me at first for permission if you are allowed to take pieces of Heroland, as for the fact that the swamp which you are using (northern part) was done a long time before you even joined the project and was mapped by Maniaac, if you truly have respect for other Mappers then please delete those things.

proof.png

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Wow why are you guys such pussies... It's just a mapping piece, are you going to die over it?

I do not want to make a scene out of this but it would have been nice asking me at first for permission if you are allowed to take pieces of Heroland, as for the fact that the swamp which you are using (northern part) was done a long time before you even joined the project and was mapped by Maniaac, if you truly have respect for other Mappers then please delete those things.

proof.png

kind regards, Evil Hero.

You're not dead? Damn. Either way I recognize that this piece is not mine and I will be remaking it myself like I did the part just south of it. I apologize for being lazy and just putting the minimap up without considering this. Also why would I bother asking you when you disappeared and appeared to have died? You weren't on MSN for the past month. Henkos, I wasn't the one who deleted your posts in case you are wondering.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

I dont see why everyone is making a big deal about usingnpeices of their map. I mean really, its a community project you should just ask for a mention in the credits like everyone else is doing. All we want to do is make a good balanced stable ot that people can enjoy playing without bothering with high rate evo/real maps that are a bit edited. We want something new that is fun and will hopefully revive the OT community instead of making it feud over little pieces of maps. I just dont see why youre not all for it instead your worried about a single spawn. And Leftwing im going to start a city with 8.7 soon and ill revamp it when i can update to 9.1. Just to keep you updated.

I dont see why everyone is making a big deal about usingnpeices of their map. I mean really, its a community project you should just ask for a mention in the credits like everyone else is doing. All we want to do is make a good balanced stable ot that people can enjoy playing without bothering with high rate evo/real maps that are a bit edited. We want something new that is fun and will hopefully revive the OT community instead of making it feud over little pieces of maps. I just dont see why youre not all for it instead your worried about a single spawn. And Leftwing im going to start a city with 8.7 soon and ill revamp it when i can update to 9.1. Just to keep you updated.

That's great! As for those people who complain about map pieces being used, Henkos is mad because it is a shape I originally created for a project I intended to start with him until I joined the TFS project. As for Evil Hero's complaint I am understanding as it is a piece of someone else's work. What I don't understand is why it is such a crime to use something that would never see the light of day otherwise, and why can't he be happy it is being used. Either way neither of us are the original owner so the best thing to do is either remove or revamp, like I already intended to do.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back