• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTList.net - A revolution for Creators & Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 weeks of being online and we have 50 users! Thank you to everyone who has started using us, we've been making the switch from windows to linux for stability then we will be back to adding multiple updates per week! Register at otlist.net and help us push up to 100 users!

Next Top Priority: Adding Blogs with a unique text editor/picture capabilities.

Last edited:
Daily bump, come register on otlist.net and help us grow!

Notes: Linux now set up - back to visual updates!

Last edited:
No option to filter by country :c?

@EDIT: Nvm, found it :p

Migration is finished, now updating list should be much more stable than before.
Now we can focus on todo list : )

To clarify the migration we had, we are now completely on linux!

Almost at 200 servers + 60 users! Let's keep pushing, add your server today, even if you are just a player; register and witness the development of our social plugins as they become available.

Register Here!

I personally am trying to add as many servers as possible to give variety for everyone. Very soon the social part of our website will be launched and all of you will be able to start interacting with eachother and utilizing our systems.

Please take the time to register and help us grow!

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the support and getting us closer to 100 users; again a big thank you to everyone who has registered in the short three and a half weeks we've been online. I truly didn't expect nearly 60 users already, and I know this is just a small number; but if we continue at this rate we will continue to grow into something beautiful.

Register today on otlist.net and be part of the revolution - and don't forget to check the jobs section here on OTLand for our thread if you are looking to help!

By the way, 10.21 has been added to the client list!

Last edited:
Good news! I have been over looking long term hosting solutions opportunities today and it seems alot of website hosts are on sale this november and we are less than 10$ away from purchasing hosting that comes with some special google advertising freebies, hopefully this will help our position on searches! We will be getting atleast 1 year of hosting. If you would like to help us with this purchase, make an account on otlist.net and purchase some coins. It will go directly to our hosting plan, help the revolution!

Last edited:
To the top! Currently looking at hosts FatCow & JustHost - if you guys have any suggestions on web host companies that include php 5.4 + cron make a post here!

Register at otlist.net today and help us grow the community - new updates coming shortly!

One more register until we hit 60 users, sign up today on otlist.net and help us grow! Should have a few updates to post about soon, just waiting on Averatec's schedule to free up :)

Seems like you are using PHP status getter? How long it takes to refresh all records?
I've written utiliy that is able to get status of ca 2000 servers in 50 seconds. If you are interested, contact me;)

We get all information through a script ran seperate from the web server so there is no lag, nor does it take longer than 1 minute. I believe right now our updating script works great, if we run into any problems - I'll let you know.

Seems like you are using PHP status getter? How long it takes to refresh all records?
I've written utiliy that is able to get status of ca 2000 servers in 50 seconds. If you are interested, contact me;)
thanks kula, right now we use php status getter, but I already wrote c++ status getter that will be implemented soon : )

Thank you for the kind support and the push past 60 users, now that Averatec has finished the server checker in c++ we will be working on updates like some of the following, adding blog management to servers, adding basic forums so we can start posting tutorials and expanding the helpful side of the otlist, and getting staff behind the forum to support all current users. Oh and also throw in a header to start identifying otlist.net a little bit better!

Again thank you for everyones on-going support, all these encouraging posts are adding even more to the emotion that will be there the day all features are in place and ready to for the public to start the OT Revolution.

Join otlist.net today and help us reach our goal of 100 users, I think its fair to say that in less than 3 months online we will have 100+ registered users. (Currently: 64 users after 1 month online!). At this rate, we could make 2 months; but I'm not trying to push it!

Regards,
Extrodus

Daily Bump: Add your server today on otlist.net or just register to be witness a new tool for open tibia develop infront of your eyes!

Regards,
Extrodus

why did you make a new ot list if otservlist is good and all people already put their servers there. you maybe want money only? ... sad

why did you make a new ot list if otservlist is good and all people already put their servers there. you maybe want money only? ... sad
you are sad... ur post is totally unconstructive, probably u live with parents money and cannot do anything on ur own because u r lazy, am I right?
we are creating something what give us satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back