• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTList.net - A revolution for Creators & Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Bump: Thank you to all the new registrations, please follow the notes in the post above!

Daily Bump: We are now starting to see daily use of the forum already, whether it be new downloads, advertisements or staff applications! Thank you to everyone who is using OTList!

We have gotten 1 report that the Verify Server button isn't working, but I tested and it works fine for me. If anyone here could help us out and test verifying their server, even send me your information for your server; I will add it then you can try verifying it just to be 200% positive that it is working. Since after all, the person that reported the problem seemed to be doing it wrong.

Register Here - Check The Forums - View the List!

Regards,
Extrodus

Daily Bump: Almost 170+ users, lots of posts on the forum for being brand new. Peroxide is posting maps, I'll be posting events, datapacks and more. Come add your server to OTList and give it a shot! Help us grow over the holidays.

Daily Bump: Join us today on OTList.net - share your server, post on our forums to give reviews about the servers, inbox server owners to give your views on their server and much more!

Regards,
Extrodus

Daily Bump: Happy New Years for all of you! Hope you are all celebrating it the way you want and enjoying it with your family!

Daily Bump: Since someone wanted to support OTList we have adjusted our prices to better match the community we want at OTList. Before the prices were just copied from OTServList, so I have taken the liberty to lower all the prices to better accommodate everyone using our website so far. With that being said, here is the changes.

Highlights from 230 coins to 200 coins for 7 days. (15$ USD) = 820 for 30 days
Feature Server from 130 coins to 100 coins for 7 days. (8$ USD) = 350 for 30 days
Coundown Hourly Rate from 40 down to 20 coins. = 480 coins for 24h - 30$ USD

So Highlights and Features are now cheaper than OTServList like we wanted; and our daily price for a countdown is nearly 70% cheaper than OTServList! Only 30$ USD compared to 100$ Euro; we are here to take a stand for the players and creators alike!

(Highlights and Featured Servers prices may be changed just a touch more if we feel its still to expensive.)

Daily Bump: 170 Register Users now on OTList.net! We are getting uber close to 200!

Board Moderators are now finished on our forums!
@Ninja @Azur Mayne @mackan and @sedon have all been hired onto specific boards ranging from Open Tibia Discussion to the Swedish Language board.

Our first supporter has purchased a countdown (@Rickolajten). I know I thanked you privately but I also want to thank you publicly as this is a mark in OTList history. Your support means everything to us as we strive to become an enjoyable community portal for Tibia players and developers everywhere so thank you!

Join us today and start posting on OTList Forums to help us form a community even while we are brand new!

We are rewarding the most active users with advertising coins, help us grow and invite your friends to join as well!

Spread the word about OTList!

Next Updates: Who Is Online - Who is Viewing Thread - Top 5 Forum Statistics - Quick Reply - Watch Thread - Notifications to threads you "Watch"

Last edited:
Daily Bump: We now have a "Theme Switcher" which can be found at the bottom of the page too the right. Watch Threads, and much more happening on the forums at OTList.net!

Come join us today and add your server to the list to get you some extra players!

Regards,
Extrodus

I like it, prefer it over otservlist. I rly like that you are using Bootstrap!
But will you have highlighted server and how much will that cost? Seeing as otserverlist charges 100 euros for 24h..
Nice job!

We have highlights, featured servers/blogs, and most of all hourly countdowns. Our countdown is a simple 35$ USD (PER 24 HOURS!), this is nearly a 70% decrease in price like you said, they charge 100 EURO. Our highlights and featured servers are also 20% CHEAPER. Coins will soon be available through posting and activity on the website rather then paying for them. Like stated in the first post, this is an OTList Portal for players and dedicated developers to push their server ahead. We will never over charge for anything and will always do whats best for the community.

Thank you so much for your support, we've come so far in so little time and @averatec has done such an amazing job at creating a portal from a list of my ideas. Hopefully one day we will be something everyone can rely on for all their server information!

Regards,
Extrodus

Daily Bump: We now have "Who is Viewing" on forums and "Who is Viewing this Thread"! Other updates also include, you may now choose to view servers in feature server box!

Thank you for all the support we are now at 180 users, register today and don't miss out on being part of a great new open-tibia portal!

Image of my favorite new layout on OTList!

Home Page

Forums

Regards,
Extrodus

Daily Bump: We now have forum statistics and we have also added more information to the overall statistics page of the website.

Community Poll: What is your favorite theme out of the 2 new templates? Cyborg or Slate?

Daily Bump: Everyone a quiet bunch, hmm? Well let's see if we can get people talking! In roughly 2 weeks the top poster on the OTList Forums will be rewarded with 300 coins. Special rewards to people who are adding servers.

| Register | View the List | View the Forums |

Daily Bump: Contest - In 2 weeks the user with the most activity on OTList Forums will be rewarded with advertising coins.
(Special rewards to people who are also adding servers to help fill the list!)

| Register | View the List | View the Forums |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back