• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTLoginServer - small and portable Tibia 12 login server

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey, I know how much of a hassle it's to setup AAC just to connect to your Tibia 12.
This software should help you with that.
It should be compatible with latest TFS 1.3 as long as you have support for Tibia 12.
OTLoginServer supports newest Tibia 12 version atm, which is Tibia 12.85.

Repository:

Link to release:

Python version:

Repository:

Hope someone will find this useful.

Last edited:
People that want to host theirs ots arent end-users like apple customers or any other successful brands customers. We aren’t selling anything so your comparision is invalid. Open Tibia is also not about making you easy to host a server, why would it be? If you would pay for the resources here you could brag about making stuff click to run. You have to invest time in anything you are trying to achieve, why would here be different?
The reason why people are making same ots all over again is not that it’s easier, it’s literally premade stuff and shared by someone who took time to make that thing, so others can download and run. Custom otses are not premade, are they? If you want something unique and custom, you have to do it yourself.

how the "turntables".

Im guessing from the context, he is implying you are a hypocrite. You said that Open Tibia shouldn't be click and run, and you have made something to make it easier. But I would just ignore him :)

On topic: Good job though, should be helpful for the less fortunate who experience every day issues setting this up.

Im guessing from the context, he is implying you are a hypocrite. You said that Open Tibia shouldn't be click and run, and you have made something to make it easier. But I would just ignore him :)

On topic: Good job though, should be helpful for the less fortunate who experience every day issues setting this up.
This is intended for development purposes, not production and my message was about servers, this thing just let you connect to your server, because it handles the new stupid web login server that cipsoft implemented in newest client, so I would say my words are still actual. You have to put effort to host an server ;)

To be completely honest I did this for myself to have something written in .NET in my "portfolio".

Last edited:
This is intended for development purposes, not production and my message was about servers, this thing just let you connect to your server, because it handles the new stupid web login server that cipsoft implemented in newest client, so I would say my words are still actual. You have to put effort to host an server ;)

To be completely honest I did this for myself to have something written in .NET in my "portfolio".
I completely agree with you. It was the other guy who misunderstood what you have made here.

Again, great job!

Back