• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTMapGen

Currently working on porting this thing to the browser so it is accessible for everyone. I recommend generating minimaps before downloading the OTBM, because we are taking a pretty big performance hit doing this in your browser.

Open Tibia Map Generator 1.0.0

Dude, no words.

allow use of old tibia versions for otbm file? i would love to generate for 7.6
Yeah, i'm waiting for the same XD
It's hard for you guys to open it on RME press ctrl+P and change version to 7.6? Try this.

Attachments

Last edited:
Dude, no words.

It's hard for you guys to open it on RME press ctrl+P and change version to 7.6? Try this.

Thanks Peonso, you are a great man, I convert it with your file, and then I opened it with rme, just have an issue "UNSUPPORTED OR DAMAGED MAP VERSION", but you can change it also with control+p -> map version -> 0.5.0 -> client version 7.6 (or 7.4).

After this we need go to Map -> Clean map..do you want remove all invalid ids? YES -> Cleaned map (?)

I've checked the invalid ids on the map, and is just the numbers 6216 to 6219 (idk what ids are no latest clients) If you change this I think that can work perfect, or more simple, say me where I need to rewrite the code and i'll do it.

But I guess is on the lines of
Code:
case 491:
            return 4609;
            break;

Here the errors in map.
nvdrv9.jpg

And again Thank you Peonso :)

Thanks Peonso, you are a great man, I convert it with your file, and then I opened it with rme, just have an issue "UNSUPPORTED OR DAMAGED MAP VERSION", but you can change it also with control+p -> map version -> 0.5.0 -> client version 7.6 (or 7.4).

After this we need go to Map -> Clean map..do you want remove all invalid ids? YES -> Cleaned map (?)

I've checked the invalid ids on the map, and is just the numbers 6216 to 6219 (idk what ids are no latest clients) If you change this I think that can work perfect, or more simple, say me where I need to rewrite the code and i'll do it.

But I guess is on the lines of
Code:
case 491:
            return 4609;
            break;

Here the errors in map.
nvdrv9.jpg

And again Thank you Peonso :)

What you did is exactly what is needed to be done. Some items has no alternative ids in 7.6 (like grass tuffs and more stuff) so they stay as not converted and will be show as red squarte, you remove invalid ids and it's 7.6 ready. You can use this on any map and you will get a 7.6 conversion, notice that it's a hand made conversion table made by me, so it's not perfect.

What you did is exactly what is needed to be done. Some items has no alternative ids in 7.6 (like grass tuffs and more stuff) so they stay as not converted and will be show as red squarte, you remove invalid ids and it's 7.6 ready. You can use this on any map and you will get a 7.6 conversion, notice that it's a hand made conversion table made by me, so it's not perfect.

Yeah I guess if dont have alternative id then that's the way, If we do this, we get perfect conversion to 7.6 :) :)

Actually for 7.6 it seems like only the map header version is changed from 2 -> 0. If you want to contribute and pass me a list of IDs (6216 to 6219 or more) that don't exist in 7.6 I can create an option to skip these and directly make 7.6 maps from the generator.

Actually for 7.6 it seems like only the map header version is changed from 2 -> 0. If you want to contribute and pass me a list of IDs (6216 to 6219 or more) that don't exist in 7.6 I can create an option to skip these and directly make 7.6 maps from the generator.
Any id higher than 5089.

@Zell, I've updated the online editor (Open Tibia Map Generator 1.0.0) for 7.6, 8.10, 8.40, and 8.60. Can you try to export a small (64x64) map and see if it loads in RME? There will still be invalid IDs for now, but the 7.6 header should be valid. I recommend to use Chrome/Safari because Firefox has problems exporting ATM.

@Zell, I've updated the online editor (Open Tibia Map Generator 1.0.0) for 7.6, 8.10, 8.40, and 8.60. Can you try to export a small (64x64) map and see if it loads in RME? There will still be invalid IDs for now, but the 7.6 header should be valid. I recommend to use Chrome/Safari because Firefox has problems exporting ATM.

Yeah it's working, there still invalid ids but RME has no errors, nice update :p

By the way, there is a method on frequences or parameters to create ways inside mountains? I mean grass crossing and cutting the mountains like artifial ways.

Yeah it's working, there still invalid ids but RME has no errors, nice update :p

By the way, there is a method on frequences or parameters to create ways inside mountains? I mean grass crossing and cutting the mountains like artifial ways.

@Zell @Wirless Ok, added a version filter that removes items not supported by the client version. Wanna give it a test for me?

I'm sure there are ways to get paths to cut through mountains but I don't know what parameter settings you will need.. it's all based on randomness.

@Zell @Wirless Ok, added a version filter that removes items not supported by the client version. Wanna give it a test for me?

I'm sure there are ways to get paths to cut through mountains but I don't know what parameter settings you will need.. it's all based on randomness.
Tested, working fine, 0 errors on rme 0 ivalid ids.
Thanks for develop it for 7.6 and others versions :)

Sry doble post.
@Forby Can you make on the mapGen a option that changes grass for snow? I think that can be good idea for make some snow islands and so on ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, @Forby! I'm following your updates on the site, to be congratulated!
U'll implement dungeons (floor -1, -2, ...)? I thought "Cave" were them, but they are small entrances on the mountains...

Thank's

very cool forby!

are you able to manually modify the amount of grass tuft, woodland etc before generating a map?

Someone found some cool settings for this?
All i get is some tiny islands and phallic shapes...

All i get is some tiny islands and phallic shapes...

This is a feature :rolleyes:

Try the default settings on the web application.

@Samuro I still need to add config for clutter. Will add it sometime when I have spare time to waste.

Back