• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTS] Flamewall

Chris

Inactive
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello mates, thought I'd give you a preview of a script I'm currently developing. The video pretty much speaks for itself I suppose (still has a few bugs in it, but I'm working on it).

YouTube - OpenTibia Script - Flamewall
The video is lagging at a few moments, this is because I had like several softwares opened at once (photoshop, premier pro, tibia, zdsoft, phpdesigner etc).

Damn, you're the developer of the new era xD.

How you did that? xD!

When you try to walk throught the fire and flames you get hurted?

Haha and yet you turned me down :9
Ehm, no not yet, didn't do that part yet as I still have a bug when entering it (the flames tends to attach itself to the position I am at).

Are you going to release this script?

It's very impressive o_O!

Got no plans on releasing it yet (atleast not until it's completed).
Although, if someone (>>MACROMAN<<) would join a certain project made by someone else (>>AKOR SHEL<<), well yeah.. you figure out the rest :9.

Hehe alright, that's a shame. I'm flattered but I already (few minutes ago) decided to join Akor Shel's project.

But hey, if you ever experience any LUA issues, just send me a PM. :9

Macroman isnt in my team but since we're friends, he's making tons of scripts for me :D

Being forced to create scripts for you***** =,[

Yeah, it's rather old actually - and the fact that it didn't draw much attention at all was just another reason for me to delete it. :- P

I would if I had it, but I don't. :- P Perhaps I'll recreate it some day though.

Back