- Apr 11, 2008
- Reaction score
2019 ULTIMATE OTS Hosting Service - FULL DDoS Protection
USA & EUROPE
(Contact me via PM if you need American location)
(Contact me via PM if you need American location)
We are pleased to present our legendary service: OTS-tuned dedicated server. Now available in Europe and
The service has been provided since 2011 and we have hundreds of satisfied clients. We have installed more than 700 servers so far.
It's 2017, We can now run your Windows .exe on our Linux server!
Customer testimonials (names not disclosed):
Beside, I must say, impressive DDos protection you have! I was skeptical to how effective it is... but now I know for sure a claccis DDos guy tried to blackmail me and started to DDos me, all that happened was a 4-second lagg and then it was all gone and the blackmailer started swearing instead haha
Hardware:I want to thank you for the service you provide to the community. Over the past month my OT has been steadily growing and it's because the first thing players notice is a smooth, lag-free playing environment. After that first step is secured then they feel confident to continue exploring the server. There is now an average of 90-110 players online during the peak hours and hopefully it will continue to rise! None of this would have been possible without your Hosting Service. Thanks!
- 1 dedicated IP address
- Intel Xeon 4 cores @3.4 GHz
- Choose between 2 - 32 GB of guaranteed RAM memory
- 5 GB disk space for OTS
- Unlimited bandwidth, server connected with a 1 gbps NIC
- Advanced network-level DDoS protection:
- we have advanced, automatic malicious flood traffic removal
- handles DDoS attacks over 160 Gbps
- You can only obtain this level of protection using a global, data-center-grade network equipment. It's not possible to protect your home PC like that.
- Only SSD Hard Drives to dramatically increase you MySQL server performance
- Fully configured and secured Ubuntu Linux operating system according to our amazing perfect configuration recipe. You do not need any Linux skills, you can learn how to use it in 15 minutes!
- Compiled and running TheForgottenServer 1.2 (master) in /home/otsmanager/forgottenserver.
If you want to compile old 0.3/0.4 versions, all packages and dependencies are already installed, you just need to follow attached instructions. Old 0.3/0.4 releases form private SVN are available here.
- TFS auto-restarter and auto-start utility, type "start tfs", "stop tfs" or "status tfs" to manage
- Fully configured nginx web server with PHP 5.6/7.0 (based on PHP-FPM), serving files from /home/otsmanager/www/public_html
- MySQL Server (MariaDB 10) with root access, phpMyAdmin interface and daily backups in /var/lib/automysqlbackup
- All services configured for performance and DDoS mitigation
- Full root access (system modifications void support)
- Documentation available as wiki
- Unlimited support for starting up the server and website, provided in English and Polish.
- Support does not cover the problems with external scripts (that we do not provide) or internal errors of TFS, which is a free software that comes with no warranty.
- Community support is provided at Spigu.net Support Board
- Priority support is provided through the control panel
- No support is provided through private message here
Price & Payment
- We only accept PayPal payments
- The price of the service is determined by the amount of RAM you need
- You can purchase the service for 30 days, 14 days or just 1 day! It's a perfect way to test it without a monthly commitment.
- The price formula is: 50 PLN (~10 EUR) / 1 GB RAM / month
- Cheapest option (2 GB RAM) costs just 20 EUR per month or 1.28 EUR per day!
If you live in the European Union, you will additionally pay your country's VAT rate
- It is possible to upgrade and downgrade memory anytime by paying just the difference in price.
Start cheap and upgrade when needed!
General guidelines for choosing amounts of RAM:
- real map (100+ MB map): 5-8 GB RAM depending on number of players and MySQL optimization used
- medium maps (30-100 MB): 3-5 GB RAM depending on number of players
- small maps (<30 MB): 2-3 GB of RAM depending on number of players
If you have improperly configured scripts or looped functions, the additional memory may not help you.
If your TFS always uses more than 50% of a core, there is something wrong with your scripts.
How to order ?
Payments are handled automatically and you will receive your server within 10 minutes!
- Go to our control panel at Spigu Cloud
- Log in with PayPal (it's safe and works just like Login with Facebook). Login with PayPal means you don't have to remember another password. You are not giving us your PayPal password, you only enter it on official PayPal website!
- Go to OTS Hosting -> Launch New OTS Hosting Service (Spigu Cloud)
- Choose location, operating system and amount of RAM
- On the last step you will be shown the total cost for a chosen term (1 day, 14 days or 30 days)
- Before you can finish your order, you need to add funds to your account (Spigu Cloud)
If you want to renew your service, make sure that "Autorenew" option is turned on and that you have enough points on your account for the next term. Your service will be renewed automatically right when it expires. This way you don't have to spend the funds until the last minute and you can use them later for any service provided by us.
If you don't renew your service before it expires, all data will be permanently deleted. It's important that you add funds to your account for renewal in time.
How to use ?
When your server is installed, you will see a page with all the details how to use the server.
You will use PuTTY (SSH client) to manage your server and WinSCP (SFTP client) to upload files.
Further instructions are provided once you log in with PuTTY.
Remember ! We never use your files or data pack, it belongs to you.
We DO NOT take any money you make with it. All donations belong to you.
Your files are kept PRIVATE and will not be used or shared with anyone.
FREE OTS Hosting Service
We have decided to provide our service completely for FREE for promising NON-PROFIT OTS projects!
To qualify for free hosting, you need to:
- have an established server (can be hosted at home) with at least 25 players online
- perform regular updates
- have absolutely no donations/payments on the server (SMS shops, etc.)
- not have a download & run server
- contact me through PM with details
You can start accepting donations/payments at any time by paying regular price for the server.