• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTX bug. PK dont leave if have a monster in 12 sqm range

Baiakym

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I have a problem with my OTX, in a distance of 12 sqm or less, my skull does not leave.

It's simple, if I am stopped and there is a monster in distance 12 sqm or less, even if not attacking me or can attack me, my skull does not leave, I'll be there until the server is shut down or I'll be dead ...

I took a print screen, to make it even more who did not understand, as you can see, the houses have trainers on the back if the player is PK that floor where the statues (placed to get easier to be identified), the skull will not leave until the character was killed or the server goes down

aaa.png

This is VERY bad because the most you see on screen is 7sqm ... this bug pz lock is tormenting me have enough time and have even lost some players for this silliness ... who can, please help me! :\

I'm sure this is in the sources, because some time ago used TFS 0.4 and did not have this problem, then I switched to OTX appeared so if anyone has idea what file will have to look pls say me

My server is 8.6, linux.
Regards.

Back