• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Our letter of resignation

Zatjin

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I have been debating whether or not I will be leaving.
Today I decided that the time has come. I have had many experiences with people all over the world and I am truly grateful for all the input I've gotten and the pleasure of talking with a lot of fine gentlemen over the course of my stay here.

I would like to say farewell to some members especially.

@tokenzz I would like to thank you for being a really good guy. You are very intelligent and you know that yourself when you correct people and fuck them up after they say otherwise. I hope you achieve whatever you want to. You have been a great guy talking to and I hope we still keep in touch later. And good luck with World of Therran.

@Tarek1337 What can I say to you? Allah Akbar exksde xd, no but seriously. I hope you'll still remain on discord and steam so we can still be in touch!

@Mackan™ One of the few people I admire because of your imagination and determination over your creations. When I go back to Sweden, I want you as my private driver <3. You know where to get a hold of me if you want to play CS :)

@Okke my little nihilist. You got me on discord so if you need a place to crash in Norway, just message me on discord. <3 I hope I can visit you in Germany and hang out, since you're a really good guy underneath the nihilist shell you hide behind.

@Extrodus Been a while since we've spoken but, you helped me a lot over the years I've been here and I'm truly grateful for the help you've given and the good times we had on Skype calls!

@Mkalo my Brazilian friend. We've only spoken on discord and I've given you a lot of shit about br scum lul. I hope you didn't take offense of it, because I never meant anything by it! You're a great guy and a good scripter. (fucking script kiddie)

@MindRage Been a while since we spoke, however you were a great inspiration for when I started with looking into coding and you're a really stand-up guy. I hope you complete the game you were once streaming the development for and I really want to play it!

@Synthetic_ & @Xagul You guys really made me an actual OT server with the remastered version of DeathzOT. I hope you'll one day consider open the original 8.0 one. Thank you for working so hard to provide a quality server.

@Xeraphus xeraphus, xerasexy, xerahomo, xeragay. A great guy has a lot of names. You have probably been one of my favorite members on this forum. You're literally the most fucked up guy I've ever talked to, and I've talked to @Tarek1337 and @Okke xd. I hope you continue being you and that you will stay on discord so that we can remain in touch after my leave.

@Ninja Thank you for helping me with small problems, you were always reliable for whenever I needed help. You're always active in support threads and in discord. You're a great guy, keep on doing what you do!

@HalfAway You're a genuine good guy and I admire your work. I hope you continue the work you are doing and hopefully you will keep on going with your support and help that you give to the members! Thank you, and have a good day my friend!

@Damon The German beast. I don't even know how long we've been friends, but it is starting to be a few years. I can't thank you enough for the opportunities you've given me and I can't value our friendship because it's something else. If you ever come to Norway you got a place to stay.

@Znote I'd like to personally thank you for creating your AAC. The amount of work you put into the forum and for being a great guy with an amazing voice (referring to your video guide.) Hope you continue developing and helping people because we need more people like you here. (And we need more Norwegians :( )

To the ones I have tagged now, I thank you guys for the impression you've made.
I couldn't have stayed this long in this forum if it wasn't for you guys.
I know I sound like an emotional little faggot right now but, this is the truth. You really made an impression on me and I want you to know that you're great guys.

My time has come to finally leave OtLand and make room for other people.
I would thank everyone else as well, @Mark @kornholi @Bogart @Neon @DestinationSer @RazorBlade, to name a few!

Cya on the flipside fuccers!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Zatjin Sad to hear but for everyone there comes the time to move on. I guess it all started when you were testing Damonia with me? Haha damn memories < 3 You are a dear friend to me and as such I wish you nothing but the best for your future ambitons! Take care and come visit me in Germany will ya? :) We will stay in contact anyway!
Let's play some csgo sometime again was fun as hell haha xD #silberscrub carrys aka le me :p

@Zatjin Sad to hear but for everyone there comes the time to move on. I guess it all started when you were testing Damonia with me? Haha damn memories < 3 You are a dear friend to me and as such I wish you nothing but the best for your future ambitons! Take care and come visit me in Germany will ya? :) We will stay in contact anyway!
Let's play some csgo sometime again was fun as hell haha xD #silberscrub carrys aka le me :p
I added you on discord!

I have been debating whether or not I will be leaving.
Today I decided that the time has come. I have had many experiences with people all over the world and I am truly grateful for all the input I've gotten and the pleasure of talking with a lot of fine gentlemen over the course of my stay here.

I would like to say farewell to some members especially.

@tokenzz I would like to thank you for being a really good guy. You are very intelligent and you know that yourself when you correct people and fuck them up after they say otherwise. I hope you achieve whatever you want to. You have been a great guy talking to and I hope we still keep in touch later. And good luck with World of Therran.

@Tarek1337 What can I say to you? Allah Akbar exksde xd, no but seriously. I hope you'll still remain on discord and steam so we can still be in touch!

@Mackan™ One of the few people I admire because of your imagination and determination over your creations. When I go back to Sweden, I want you as my private driver <3. You know where to get a hold of me if you want to play CS :)

@Okke my little nihilist. You got me on discord so if you need a place to crash in Norway, just message me on discord. <3 I hope I can visit you in Germany and hang out, since you're a really good guy underneath the nihilist shell you hide behind.

@Extrodus Been a while since we've spoken but, you helped me a lot over the years I've been here and I'm truly grateful for the help you've given and the good times we had on Skype calls!

@Mkalo my Brazilian friend. We've only spoken on discord and I've given you a lot of shit about br scum lul. I hope you didn't take offense of it, because I never meant anything by it! You're a great guy and a good scripter. (fucking script kiddie)

@MindRage Been a while since we spoke, however you were a great inspiration for when I started with looking into coding and you're a really stand-up guy. I hope you complete the game you were once streaming the development for and I really want to play it!

@Synthetic_ & @Xagul You guys really made me an actual OT server with the remastered version of DeathzOT. I hope you'll one day consider open the original 8.0 one. Thank you for working so hard to provide a quality server.

@Xeraphus xeraphus, xerasexy, xerahomo, xeragay. A great guy has a lot of names. You have probably been one of my favorite members on this forum. You're literally the most fucked up guy I've ever talked to, and I've talked to @Tarek1337 and @Okke xd. I hope you continue being you and that you will stay on discord so that we can remain in touch after my leave.

@Ninja Thank you for helping me with small problems, you were always reliable for whenever I needed help. You're always active in support threads and in discord. You're a great guy, keep on doing what you do!

@HalfAway You're a genuine good guy and I admire your work. I hope you continue the work you are doing and hopefully you will keep on going with your support and help that you give to the members! Thank you, and have a good day my friend!

@Damon The German beast. I don't even know how long we've been friends, but it is starting to be a few years. I can't thank you enough for the opportunities you've given me and I can't value our friendship because it's something else. If you ever come to Norway you got a place to stay.

@Znote I'd like to personally thank you for creating your AAC. The amount of work you put into the forum and for being a great guy with an amazing voice (referring to your video guide.) Hope you continue developing and helping people because we need more people like you here. (And we need more Norwegians :( )

To the ones I have tagged now, I thank you guys for the impression you've made.
I know I sound like an emotional little faggot right now but, this is the truth. You really made an impression on me and I want you to know that you're great guys.

My time has come to finally leave OtLand and make room for other people.
I would thank everyone else as well, @Mark @kornholi @Bogart @Neon @DestinationSer @RazorBlade, to name a few!

Cya on the flipside fuccers!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i love you aswell brother, Ha det bra brusjan. <3

Finally we came to a point that makes it uncapable to stay on Otland (my projects will be continued).
Due to many recent developments which I can't support anymore, I decided to leave this, in the past, awesome platform and open-minded community.
It has been a pleasure to work with so many great and valuable members and I hope to stay in contact with many of them.

There were awesome people that pushed me, inspired me and I'd like to thank you all:

People who supported me from the first day till now (almost for over 10 years now):
@eiserne festung, @Damon, @Shawak, @Manack
Love you!

Best wishes and special thanks, hope you're also going to move forward and keep up your good works.
@Noxz, @Darklord, @aftonbladet, @Peroxide, @HalfAway, @GhostX, @Summ, @AundSoul, @Beto06, @Frostie

Sorry for those I missed. Good luck!

If anyone is interested, add me on discord: Blackstone#2089

"There is no need to rush, since everything needs time to grow." - Nothing is great from scratch, it just needs the right people and motivation to develop steadily.

Kind regards

Last edited:
All the best mate :) We will be in touch!

Cheers my friend :)

Since I don't wanna start a new Thread for myself (Pretty unkown)
It's aswell time for me to leave Otland and seeking for further adventures....

We'll be always mapping buddys!
(I won't post anymore mappings here)

Sup guys,
I thought it'd be time for me to say Goodbye!
It has been a great ride with you guys nonetheless and I've had the chance to meet many cool people which I am more than grateful for :) However there are certain things happening in the community I do not approve of and it is all adding up..
I want to thank @HalfAway @Blackstone @Cornex @Tarek1337 @Zatjin @vTune @LuckyM @DestinationSer
@Peroxide
@Heon @Deepling @Blinkz @hehemidu @Eldin @Bogart
for supporting me throughout this time :)
Sorry about everyone that I forgot :/
Like others I will be moving on!

Everyone who wants to contact me check my Status. Ive left my Skype/Discord there :)

Stay frosty!

/Damon/

Last edited:
1j37ce.jpg

Leaving aswell, cheers.
Can't stand the way Don abuses his position for Spigu advertising, especially on Support Boards and throwing graphic designers into trash.
Fuck off.

Peace.

Wait what. You showed me couple days ago some screenshots of your mapping and now this. Things escalated quickly. Going to miss you bro, good luck mate:(

I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to leave OTLand, but before I leave I'd like to thank all of you awesome users on OTLand.
The reason I'm leaving is due to I've certain things happening in the community, lost of motivation, alot of friends have left during the years, now its my time.

I really hope some of you awesome members still want to stay in contact with me, you can find my Discord username in my signature and profile.

Most of my posts has been placed in the Support section, trying to help others. I hope I've helped many of you, if not I'm sorry.

Seems like I just lost my Support Team position, so I guess I do not need to resign..

Before I leave I'll tag a few users thats been awesome to work with, or knowning during my years here on OTLand.

I reached a total of 3,537 messages and 2,268 likes.

Lets start with a list (in no particular oder)
@Peroxide - You are an awesome and cool guy, thanks for letting me work with you and later taking over Thanatos project.
@Evil Hero - I'm glad I got to know you, you are simply a beast in Lua.
@Damon - What can I say about you? You are an awesome guy! I enjoy playing with you and I hope we will continue with that. I love you :)
@Jacobs - Thank you for working with me on Thanatos, I really hope the server will be great once its fully done. I hope you trust me as much as I trust you. I love you :)
@Shadowsong - You are extreamly talented and great to work with, thanks for everything.
@Anevis - Thank you for all sprites, epic! You are great to work with.
@Saphron - Your sprites are epic, thanks for everything.
@Tarek1337 - Thanks for being a pain in the ass sometimes. Lets keep in touch :)
@nikolai - I'm glad I got the oppertunity to work with you on Althea, you are awesome.
@Frostie - You got nice ideas about mapping, I've enjoyed to work with you on Althea.
@Cornex - Thanks for teaching me diffrent things, I've always liked you. You'll do great as a Moderator my friend!
@Zatjin - Thanks for everything, I hope we'll keep in touch on Discord.
@Znote - I'd like to thank you for everything, Your AAC is the best, keep going mate! Lets keep in-touch?
@mackan - Cuz transparent sprites man? Thanks for everything, hopefully we can play some CSGO sometime.
@BeniS - Awesome guy to work with, I hope you're doing great, lets have a chat sometime!
@Abyss_ - I miss you, if you ever come back you know where to find me, either Skype or Discord.
@dominique120 - Thanks for all fun moments we had, all heavy discussions and more, you are amazing.
@Eldin - Thank you for trusting me with hosting Eldin Projects, you are an awesome guy. You know how to contact me if you want to catch up sometime!
@EvilSkillz - I hope you're doing great my friend, I miss talking with you. Contact me sometime when you got time.
@hehemidu - We need to play something soon, was a really long time ago. Thanks for all story written by you :D
@Thorn - Thanks for all deals we've done together.
@XKuzirashi - Thank you for all sprites you've done for me, I hope you're doing great.
@Chris - Was nice knowing you.
@DestinationSer - Good luck with all your projects, take care man!
@Evil Puncker - What can I say? Hahaha contact me sometime. :)
@Imfreezing - Good luck.
@LordVissie - Thanks for all the fun moments, you know how to keep in touch. :)
@Sir Knighter - I'd like to thank you for the trust letting me host ArchLight, I hope you and your server will success! You know where to find me.
@whitevo - You have cool ideas, I hope you'll create something nice with them.
@Blinkz - The troll of trolls, nah kidding. Was fun knowing you :)
@MysteriousDot - Thanks for everything, maybe play something later?
@ATT3 - Good luck with your projects, I've enjoyed following them.
@Iikki - Cool guy, you know where to find me. Lets have a chat someday!

I might have forgotten to tag someone, if so I'm sorry.

Just to inform everyone, my projects will still be developed.
Thanatos will launch someday, hopefully in a very soon future.

This is not the end, just the end of my journey on OTLand.

Over and out,
HalfAway

Back