• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Our letter of resignation

After all these years it's finally time for me to move on to the next adventure.

I wish all of you guys the best here on forum and in your real life. (I won't tag anyone cuz I got too much friends to tag).

Peace out!

It's probably about time I left as well, everyone else is and maybe it's a turning point for a lot of people.
Gotta mention a bunch of peeps as per usual so thanks to all these guys and sorry if I forget to mention anyone.

@HalfAway
@Damon
@Blackstone
@AundSoul
@eiserne festung
@mackan
@Extrodus
@Shadowsong

There's probably a lot more but its been a while

Keep in touch with me on Discord
Peroxide#0877

Pero, too? What is going on? Where is everyone going?

Please someone shed some light on all this misfortune. :/

it isn't exactly called "leaving" if you linger around the forum and still reply
And I thought you were a good guy, until you called me a traitor and unfriended me from discord for leaving the forum. Don't I have the right to answer for myself?
You are being a little cry baby right now. Power makes you blind, I guess.

Dear colleagues,

Four Oh Four days later… I have the lab results! The preliminary results indicate a strong trend. It is great news! The peasants must follow their supreme role model HalfAway, one after two, four after one, they must inform the public that it is time for them to go FullAway! Little do they know, their destination is weak! Fortunate they are, it's a boomerang train! Three-hundred-and-seventy-two days ago I had an encounter with the Supreme. Out of his mouth spewed jealousy. Over a cup of coffee and a couple of biscuits. Outrageous! Down the street, eight little boys were playing the lottery. They were all losers, and the rest is history!

It's time to jump the train! Below I have listed the confidants.
@HalfAway
@Zatjin
@Tarek1337
@MackanTim
@Okke
@Extrodus
@Damon
@Peroxide
@Mr Ponglenis

Fellow Administrators: Please delete other threads! It is spam and humiliating! I have collected all valuable data points in this thread.

Cho tchoo! Our Princess is in an Alternative Realm.
この世界には愚かさは不十分です

Im quitting otland, thank you all for your help. There are too many people to mention so i wont bother.

cyu

Back