• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Our letter of resignation

Leaving OTland too after all that years. That forum here is dying.

I want to thanks following people:

See ya,
Selooth.

xD
attention w***es strikes back.

You all crying cuz of a new support team or what?? :D:D:D:D

Well, after talking to some people all I have to say is....

You are all a bunch of cry babies really (I would use other words, but hey I like this forum so...), So instead of using this forum, you guys are using a createaforum.com forum for OpenTibia? Do you think anyone really wants to invest time in signing up to such a poor design, poorly coded, and hard on the eyes forum?

My god....

You are all a bunch of cry babies really (I would use other words, but hey I like this forum so...), So instead of using this forum, you guys are using a createaforum.com forum for OpenTibia? Do you think anyone really wants to invest time in signing up to such a poor design, poorly coded, and hard on the eyes forum?

My god....
You obviously haven't seen the new forum, but regardless my sole reason for leaving is that I want something new and I'm interested to see where things lead especially with new staff and administrators, I have nothing against OtLand as it's given me many good memories and also was given the opportunity to moderate such a vast community when it was sort of at its peak, also made a lot of good friends through the years there and have worked on many projects with a few.
Otland is and always will be a treasure trove full of inspiration and resources.

Good luck to both forums and I look forward to seeing where the future takes us

xD
attention w***es strikes back.

You all crying cuz of a new support team or what?? :D:D:D:D

My god....

I haven't had any personal issues to leave Otland.
It's a nice place for many here. That's all what is worth answering.
No idea why you guys actually bother why we were leaving if you are not even listening. Just ignore it, instead of trusting in rumours that were spread out.

Kind regards.

I partly-left OTLand. Just lurking around. Nothing serious. OTLand isn't the same OTLand it used to be.

I partly-left OTLand. Just lurking around. Nothing serious. OTLand isn't the same OTLand it used to be.
Nothing is ever the same. Neither will that new forum be, which apparently changes from one day to the other.

How the hell is he related to otland?
Otland supports xinn (board). And we can all agree that otservlist.org has monopoly, the best known list, supported by the biggest international forum.

Otland supports xinn (board). And we can all agree that otservlist.org has monopoly, the best known list, supported by the biggest international forum.
Arguably, but I wouldn't say they "support" xinn. They just helped OT owners establish a better and open connection with him. The monopoly is unrelated to OtLand. Nobody is preventing you from making your own and advertising it as well. OtLand can't tell him how to run his service.

Im asking cuz I dont see any real reason to leave otland (maybe one, xinn :p)
One real reason to leave would be due to all the fucking leeches who inhabit this forum.

I don't know what other forum has been created, but I hope they don't make the wrong turns Otland have.

Cheers

basically a bunch of people are going to a new forum because they cant take simple changes

it isn't exactly called "leaving" if you linger around the forum and still reply

Althought I don't know the entire story, this worries me.
Is that your response as a "Support Team" position when profiles and great contributors are leaving due to some kind of change if I understand it right?
These guys doesn't leave for nothing.

Kind Regards,
Eldin

Back