• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Our letter of resignation

And it took you 8 years and 2 posts to realize that!

Yeah but you are supposed to quit in your main user.

Thanks for all of the amazing years here at otland, has been a great journey for me to get to learn and know so many various people! The thing with me(and so many others), is that time has changed and I now want to pursue my career goals.

General information;
Last night when I was microwaving my head in the oven I thought for myself, "Hey, maybe OtLand isn't for everybody!". I then proceeded to further analyze the question deeper, and came to the conclusion that;

"No matter what quote I put here, it really does not matter at all!"
And that really got me thinking about how important this decision has been for me.

Thanks to (In no specifically order);
- Sample1 - Helped me with nothing
- Sample2 - Great father of five
- Sample3 - Shoulder massaged me @ 2011/03/11

Many of you have left your discords, but as I feel that my career persuasion might be ending much more quicker if I left out personal information such as that, I instead let you know that you will be able to catch me outside selling some fresh straight out of the oven elite dank memes in paper form, near your house for the amazing price of 2 usd/copy.

Thank you, and good bye.

Dear colleagues,

Four Oh Four days later… I have the lab results! The preliminary results indicate a strong trend. It is great news! The peasants must follow their supreme role model HalfAway, one after two, four after one, they must inform the public that it is time for them to go FullAway! Little do they know, their destination is weak! Fortunate they are, it's a boomerang train! Three-hundred-and-seventy-two days ago I had an encounter with the Supreme. Out of his mouth spewed jealousy. Over a cup of coffee and a couple of biscuits. Outrageous! Down the street, eight little boys were playing the lottery. They were all losers, and the rest is history!

It's time to jump the train! Below I have listed the confidants.
@HalfAway
@Zatjin
@Tarek1337
@MackanTim
@Okke
@Extrodus
@Damon
@Peroxide
@Mr Ponglenis

Fellow Administrators: Please delete other threads! It is spam and humiliating! I have collected all valuable data points in this thread.

Cho tchoo! Our Princess is in an Alternative Realm.
この世界には愚かさは不十分です
この世界には愚かさは不十分です that is a nice anime m8.

NOBODY CARES
3b4dc2ae6d0d04f6e1e3adf691941ee6.png

Thanks for all of the amazing years here at otland, has been a great journey for me to get to learn and know so many various people! The thing with me(and so many others), is that time has changed and I now want to pursue my career goals.

General information;
Last night when I was microwaving my head in the oven I thought for myself, "Hey, maybe OtLand isn't for everybody!". I then proceeded to further analyze the question deeper, and came to the conclusion that;

"No matter what quote I put here, it really does not matter at all!"
And that really got me thinking about how important this decision has been for me.

Thanks to (In no specifically order);
- Sample1 - Helped me with nothing
- Sample2 - Great father of five
- Sample3 - Shoulder massaged me @ 2011/03/11

Many of you have left your discords, but as I feel that my career persuasion might be ending much more quicker if I left out personal information such as that, I instead let you know that you will be able to catch me outside selling some fresh straight out of the oven elite dank memes in paper form, near your house for the amazing price of 2 usd/copy.

Thank you, and good bye.

i will miss you GoD EvOlErA! Take care :(
ps: im still waiting for shitserver v2

Oh snap I got mentioned :D
@HalfAway heartbroken you didn't mention me </3

@topic seeeee yaaaaaaa c: come find me on discord when you're lonely :D

dude do you even know what english is??
just be man and ur spamm and go leave like you was said be man in you'r spamm :D go leave fast but otland will be active 24h :p you are noob don't know what is c++ or Lua or php so go leave you're nothing

just be man and ur spamm and go leave like you was said be man in you'r spamm :D go leave fast but otland will be active 24h :p you are noob don't know what is c++ or Lua or php so go leave you're nothing
LOL

Back