• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Own made map 8.1 XML BY UStrike(Aloni) :)

This map is fucked, has special rooms with items hidden, and its possible to crash. Not recomanded.

UStrike OT 8.1

Hello I have edit this server like on 3 days and it was nice i get on it 40+ players on like 1h:

Here some Screen before you download :p

Start at tempel

startcz7.jpg

Tortoise Hunt you be teleported if you go in:)
uturtempledh5.jpg

Hunt for lvl 50 there you can make Annih and Demon helmet quest :)
lvl50rq0.jpg

Demon helmet Quest
dhih6.jpg

Annih :p)
annihpk2.jpg

Dowload it here:)http://rapidshare.com/files/79571061/UStriker.rar.html

Sorry for my bad english :(

You can give it out to another forum but dont forget the credit:p To Aloni/Ustrike<--- Both is i..
----------
Yours: |
Aloni |
----------

MAP MADE BY ALONI//USTRIKE
It's for 7.92... :(

U didnt make that map noob...
Thats a really old map from 8.0

Stop trying to steal others work....

Vlad master, Its just the Evelution city he maybe have steal but not the other i think

I don't really like maps like this, i see little RPG in your map but i guess if it's for some x1029947 server then it can be okay. Also why the graves in the middle of the town. Just showoff =\ I reckon someone likes the map but this just isn't my style.

@up

Theres a reason the Edit function

U didnt make that map noob...
Thats a really old map from 8.0

Stop trying to steal others work....

WHICH NOOB? MAKE YOUR FU*king MAP! then say this sucks and this it not my map Maybe this is ustrike map which i maked ur saying this is not my map because my name is Dator Tek? nad in ****** "Ustrike" So Shut up

Back