• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Owners 2

Tajzon did mage bomb it was me and i got deleted

=[

RIP
Bud
Gefteyr
Feryd

It doesn't look like Tajzon used magebomb, all logins from his IP are unique.

Both of you, serious stop argument it's leading no where so just stop it before I'm putting myself into this.

Please tell me one time i have power abused someone who did NOT deserve it, if you would like to see me abuse my power on the server i have no problem doing that. I really have nothing against you tbh but you saying that i don't contribute to the server, is horse shit when quite frankly it's not my job or responsiblity even the slightest bit.

When are the GM's on here gonna stop focusing on the stupid shit and actually get shit that matters done. I understand it's hard to run a server blah blah blah but jesus christ it's been like 4 months since the 8.4 update and barely anything IMPORTANT has changed your all worried about dumb fucks in rookgaard. Why don't you for once think about shit that matters in your server.

k thx bye.

90% of the shit they update don't change a thing they're just like cip they change shit for the minority of the population because they complain the most but don't think about shit in the long run.

Please tell me one time i have power abused someone who did NOT deserve it, if you would like to see me abuse my power on the server i have no problem doing that. I really have nothing against you tbh but you saying that i don't contribute to the server, is horse shit when quite frankly it's not my job or responsiblity even the slightest bit.

When are the GM's on here gonna stop focusing on the stupid shit and actually get shit that matters done. I understand it's hard to run a server blah blah blah but jesus christ it's been like 4 months since the 8.4 update and barely anything IMPORTANT has changed your all worried about dumb fucks in rookgaard. Why don't you for once think about shit that matters in your server.

k thx bye.

Maybe the changes we make isent the changes you want to see.
Ofcourse it will take time, we do have other stuff to complete in our real life before working on the OT servers.

If you're so eagar to get things fixed, make a list with links etc.

Richy your just pissed off because pierce came and got top level and thats all of you are worried about is him getting the highest level. When a GM get's on softcores i guarentee they see if piece is online and if he is they tp to him like how pathetic can you get. Your just pissed cause he came got top level and is now 50 levels higher than the next person. Why dont you guys go and update this shit before the the spring and summer updates come.

Back