• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pabox Cavieres Says I am A Theif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Hey, and welcome to this tread,

as you may see the title is saying Pabox Cavieres Says I am A Theif. he says that i took hes map and i realse it now in otland,
i can just say this HE LIE! i have prof that he just lie i can prof that he realse it him self.

look at this http://otland.net/f50/realse-dovux-map-8-4-rpg-19512/ last page last messege by Pabox Cavieres

and look here when he realse it
[New] DovuX Online "Capernia(Thief)" Map 8.1 [RPG] - OpenTibia Fans with out a link to download it

as you may notice the download link is removed and i just download it that time when the link worked, So as you maby see he is a Lier, calling people bad words

am i theif, wtf ? he tells me bad things like fuck you , mouther fucker etc and he realsed on otfans 11th March 2008, 21:34

Sorry For this but i most say it, This is to you Pabox Cavieres. Fuck YOU!!!!!!!!

and one more thing to all moderaters, why do you close my tread ? he realsed it him self and i download it that time when the download link worked so why did you close my tread? Answer please!

i see hes a really fool that person who call you bad things.

i could maby get them

pabox cavieres or whatever this noob is called it's a really annoying kid, he talked shit about me long ago too, he said that i stealed some shits of him map.

that guy doesnt have any value, just ignore him. :)

tnx that you people understend it.

I am the creator and this map have much bugs, hahaha not it's actuality.

I have the map full 8.4!!!! and have more cyties.

Pd: Nux Fuking shit thief

Omg He is Still Saying That i am a theif! this person makes problem for me, my friends will leave me and say that i am theif?

The creator is Sadteam mapper
Is only a "map edited"
:S

Funny thread, also ye he noob, also just saying that he do everything himself when he have tons of shit doing by well no him, friends or w/e...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back