• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [PAID] [10.x+] Looking for a creative mapper for a custom server

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

With @RokojoM on hiatus for an undetermined or perhaps indefinite amount of time, my custom / Evo server Cyntara. (Anyone not familiar with my server is encouraged to click the hyperlink for general information; we always keep to the newest protocol, and the screenshots pick up on page 5 or so of that thread.)

What am I looking for?

Anyway, I've been planning out yet another major content update for my server and I'm looking for a high-quality, dedicated and creative mapper.

How am I to work with?

I'm a very easy-going and understanding person, I'm easy to work with and I try to keep my expectations realistic. If you quote me for a 3 day turnover on a piece and something comes up, that's OK. I've put a lot of time between my server update's launch and this thread. I understand that life happens, all I ask is that you don't keep me in the dark or go radio silent on me.

How much will I be paid?

It's negotiable. It depends a lot on how much work the map takes and how much time I feel has went into it. In most cases, we settle for a "base" price for a piece. If you feel the price is low or high above half-way through, show me what you've got, and we can talk about it.

What kind of map work are you looking for? How much creative control do I have?

Anything from revamps to "spawns" to entire quests. The most restrictive I get when it comes to what I'm looking for includes a theme, and specific requirements that the map MUST have, and perhaps some sprite samples I'd like the area to utilize. Often, I'll pitch a theme or even ask for your input on what you think would be best for a scenario. This is a team effort!

Can you hook me up on your server when the content launch comes out?

Yes, of course. That's the least I could do. ;)
(Disclaimer: You must have provided an ample amount of map work to the server. This offer doesn't stand to someone that's contributed maybe 30 minutes of work and already been paid.)

How will we keep in contact?

Skype, most likely. It could be IRC too, if you're into that.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Red

Hello!

With @RokojoM on hiatus for an undetermined or perhaps indefinite amount of time, my custom / Evo server Cyntara. (Anyone not familiar with my server is encouraged to click the hyperlink for general information; we always keep to the newest protocol, and the screenshots pick up on page 5 or so of that thread.)

What am I looking for?

Anyway, I've been planning out yet another major content update for my server and I'm looking for a high-quality, dedicated and creative mapper.

How am I to work with?

I'm a very easy-going and understanding person, I'm easy to work with and I try to keep my expectations realistic. If you quote me for a 3 day turnover on a piece and something comes up, that's OK. I've put a lot of time between my server update's launch and this thread. I understand that life happens, all I ask is that you don't keep me in the dark or go radio silent on me.

How much will I be paid?

It's negotiable. It depends a lot on how much work the map takes and how much time I feel has went into it. In most cases, we settle for a "base" price for a piece. If you feel the price is low or high above half-way through, show me what you've got, and we can talk about it.

What kind of map work are you looking for? How much creative control do I have?

Anything from revamps to "spawns" to entire quests. The most restrictive I get when it comes to what I'm looking for includes a theme, and specific requirements that the map MUST have, and perhaps some sprite samples I'd like the area to utilize. Often, I'll pitch a theme or even ask for your input on what you think would be best for a scenario. This is a team effort!

Can you hook me up on your server when the content launch comes out?

Yes, of course. That's the least I could do. ;)
(Disclaimer: You must have provided an ample amount of map work to the server. This offer doesn't stand to someone that's contributed maybe 30 minutes of work and already been paid.)

How will we keep in contact?

Skype, most likely. It could be IRC too, if you're into that.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Red
A great evo server, any mapper would have a good time working with this project

Hello, my name is Alexandre, i past the last 2 years learning programming and mapping. Now i feel ready to work on it. I alredy did some jobs, but im on mobile and dont have screens here, maybe i can show you on skype, if you could add me : alexandre.camara6, hope see you soon. Thanks bud

Really enjoyed Cyntara back in the days :) Glad to see your still running it! Rip Jacera and GMG though :/

Back