• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Paladins and Knights

Thork

Reaction score
I really think you should make p and k in this ot better cause they have barley no chance since all play mages and just sd sd.. ue ue...

Well think about it

I'm the highest paladin on the server, and i see no problem with the paladin vocation except sd/assasin star lol

but you cheated your way up

Acually you can't call it cheating because there is no rule says it illegale and he probally killed hes own other character he made to lvl 300+ so... He lost 1 char and got a new

Paladins need to do something about the spell called "Exevo Mas San". People just spam it and only takes like 50 mana away and they hit up to 1.5k.

How much mana does a paladin had then? B/c he just kept spamming it and kept hitting 1.5k damage to monsters.

Me, being a 315 rp, hit 1.1k IF THE MONSTERS ARE WEAK.
If they aint, i hit about 800s, 880 i think.
It takes about 150 mana or something like that but remember, 150 mana from mas san, about 150 for exura san... Now add that up and me being a 315 with 4.5k mana... It wont last long. So think about it, paladins aint THAT GOOD but they're not bad either.
1 Thing that i find that is kinda wrong is the fact that a druid hits the twice the damage of a sd with a mas frigo.. Wich makes it way unbalanced.

Think about it. The top is a 340 smth ED wich hits me about 750s pvp with mas frigo... Now i have 3250 hp.. It wont need that many people to kill me if you're smart because my mana WILL end and spirit pots dont give much mana compared to what i need to heal myself.

Oh and Jerry... When we did POI, i used exactly 1500 spirit pots... So you can see why i was doing mas san pretty much all the time.... 40 spirit pots cost 9k so do the maths..

Oh and for you all that say paladins are good, blah blah blah, think about this for a second...
Apart from mas san, what do we have? When we spam sds the assassin stars wont shoot so we have to use exori san.
Assassin stars... They hit CRAP since there are no trainers

To get everything fix'd i think there should be trainers so knights and paladins would have better skills and would hit more.
But to make it more interesting, make the lvl door to the trainers to like 250 or so ahaha that way people would have to work for it

Me, being a 315 rp, hit 1.1k IF THE MONSTERS ARE WEAK.
If they aint, i hit about 800s, 880 i think.
It takes about 150 mana or something like that but remember, 150 mana from mas san, about 150 for exura san... Now add that up and me being a 315 with 4.5k mana... It wont last long. So think about it, paladins aint THAT GOOD but they're not bad either.
1 Thing that i find that is kinda wrong is the fact that a druid hits the twice the damage of a sd with a mas frigo.. Wich makes it way unbalanced.

Think about it. The top is a 340 smth ED wich hits me about 750s pvp with mas frigo... Now i have 3250 hp.. It wont need that many people to kill me if you're smart because my mana WILL end and spirit pots dont give much mana compared to what i need to heal myself.

Oh and Jerry... When we did POI, i used exactly 1500 spirit pots... So you can see why i was doing mas san pretty much all the time.... 40 spirit pots cost 9k so do the maths..

Oh and for you all that say paladins are good, blah blah blah, think about this for a second...
Apart from mas san, what do we have? When we spam sds the assassin stars wont shoot so we have to use exori san.
Assassin stars... They hit CRAP since there are no trainers

To get everything fix'd i think there should be trainers so knights and paladins would have better skills and would hit more.
But to make it more interesting, make the lvl door to the trainers to like 250 or so ahaha that way people would have to work for it

Greetz, Viking here.. im lvl 336 Elder with 99 magic i can do 900-1000 with my Ue in pvp ;s

Acra, I spent more on POTs. I spent about 500K. I dont think UHP Are even good for me anymore.... 2 level 250 mages can take me on....

Acra, I spent more on POTs. I spent about 500K. I dont think UHP Are even good for me anymore.... 2 level 250 mages can take me on....

Jerry thats not true.. We sdd you with 3 mages and we couldnt outdamage you a bit. It was only when we combo UEd that you died, but with that you should keep in mind that we hit eachother too.

And a mage with manashield = dead.

About Arcars post, he is so right. I think there should be trainers for paladins and knights. The mas san is perfect if you ask me but, but they should change the sd + assa star.

Back