• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladins and mages!

Twoja stara

Reaction score
Damn, you have fucked up paladins to the deepest shit!
How could you do that?! 200 rp heals with exura san for 1k...pathetic, 150 mage hits with sd for 400 hp on human for god sake! That's stupid that 200 rp can be killed easily by 3x 150 ms...or even lower. And also stairhopping...200 rp needs now over an hour on demons to get 1 level, it's impossible to hunt grim reapers because 2 of them are able to hit a combo for over 2,6k while 200 rp has got 2,1k hp...Now knights are kings of everything, it's impossible to kill them, they can hunt everything solo, 130 ek heals better than 250 rp...what the fuck is going on with this server?! it was great before you started these stupid changes, guess why you have less players online now...youy screwd up!

damn...demons are at the same floor and they do not make a combo for 2,6k you fucking idiot!

My 130RP heals 750 - 850 with exura san, if you GSP at the same time (Which they were made for...) it heals for over 1k. Knights of any level, including 250, use UHPs which heal like 800-1k.

Paladins aren't completely invincible anymore, why don't you cry about it... Go take a look at real tibia or a realistic war OT, you'll see paladin healing on here before was absolutely ridiculous (healing 90%+ of their hp with exura san). As Feloth said, pallys weren't meant to block. In fact the whole idea of a paladin is to keep your distance from the monster. 2 demons cannot combo 2.1k hp from a distance.

Go look at http://otland.net/f358/top-boys-action-33375/

First one down is a 250ek. Real invincible... (220RP with old healing survived the same team for quite awhile, even with attempted combos)

Last edited:
Still, they don't need to look @ fixing pally's but @ fixing mages (lvl 130 hitting 400 with sd rofl?)

That is sorta the unbalancing factor at the moment. That and the frequency that paladins miss with assassin stars is kinda ridiculous. They shouldn't do as much damage as knight donator weapons because that would be unfair towards donators (unless they came out with some sort of pally donator weapon, like a 70 attack unbreakable weapon), but they also shouldn't miss 8 out of 10 times.

I mean, assassin stars are made becuz of their power, so why waste is becuz they miss like 8/10? And even if you, you hit crap. I don't really care if you do same like real tibia, and let the stars break after 3 hits, atleast I would make some dmg then.

Assassin stars were feared by everyone when they came out, now they're just pathetic in SoftCores.

Oh you pathetic little man...if you said that paladin heals for XXX with exura san + xxx with gsp and all in all it gives over 1k healig, than tell also that 160 ek heals with uhp for 1k + 600 with exana mort...dumbass! And as before I tell you! OT Servers are meant to be DIFFERENT from rl tibia-.- the reason we play here is that it is DIFFERENT! If we wanted the rl like server we would go to an ots with exp rate x1 or x2, not here.
What's about AS it's true...they miss like 8/10 hits and that sucks, what is more, they do not do dmg they should do.

Then knights 'exana mort' should heal 200~ not 1000~

And i can't block 4 demons, befoce i could block more than 6

Oh you pathetic little man...if you said that paladin heals for XXX with exura san + xxx with gsp and all in all it gives over 1k healig, than tell also that 160 ek heals with uhp for 1k + 600 with exana mort...dumbass! And as before I tell you! OT Servers are meant to be DIFFERENT from rl tibia-.- the reason we play here is that it is DIFFERENT! If we wanted the rl like server we would go to an ots with exp rate x1 or x2, not here.
What's about AS it's true...they miss like 8/10 hits and that sucks, what is more, they do not do dmg they should do.

Who are you to call me a pathetic little man? You don't even know me, just because you dislike the other side of an argument doesn't mean you need to attempt to belittle the other person.

In case you haven't noticed GSP gives you hp and mana, which means you can continue to use exura san as well as heal for 300hp. A level 160 knight can use exana mort maybe 12-13 times before he's completely out of mana, and that's assuming he had full mana in the first place. After his mana is gone, he's as good as done if a decent amount of damage is being dealt, which would be required for him to resort to exana mort. Besides, knights are _supposed_ to heal for large amounts, the whole point of being a knight is to be able to tank damage and stay alive while doing so, that is not what paladins are meant for.

So what are they ment to be?

Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - Game Guides

In short, knights are supposed to be the blockers and the hardest to kill. Paladins are supposed to be distance fighters, minimizing the damage they take. They can block, but a 200rp is not meant to be more efficient in staying alive than a 200ek, which they were prior to the latest healing adjustments.

Go play any realistic war ot, or real tibia itself, and you'll see just how ridiculously buffed paladin healing was. In fact it's still comparatively high to what it should be, but as stated mage damage is pretty high on here so it sort of offsets it.

Damn, you have fucked up paladins to the deepest shit!
How could you do that?! 200 rp heals with exura san for 1k...pathetic, 150 mage hits with sd for 400 hp on human for god sake! That's stupid that 200 rp can be killed easily by 3x 150 ms...or even lower. And also stairhopping...200 rp needs now over an hour on demons to get 1 level, it's impossible to hunt grim reapers because 2 of them are able to hit a combo for over 2,6k while 200 rp has got 2,1k hp...Now knights are kings of everything, it's impossible to kill them, they can hunt everything solo, 130 ek heals better than 250 rp...what the fuck is going on with this server?! it was great before you started these stupid changes, guess why you have less players online now...youy screwd up!

u suck

All you have to do is; update knight potions ( heals 750 hp?) + exana like 250~?Also fix damage of mages~ around 300 with sds, and 400-500 with ue. It would be great then!:huh:

Back