• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PARTICIPATE OTLAND! [USA] Fun Server (VPS Test) 8.31

Fate

marijuanaland.no-ip.org
Reaction score
Alright, I want to test out my new hosting connection so I want to put up a fun server for a few days and have a constant rate of 100+ people. But I need the communitys help.

If you want to help with putting this up and possibly helping with a server after add [email protected]

If anyone has any suggestions on a server or if anyone wants to go ahead and edit a fun server and make it better then Ill put it up, give you God on it and we can test the connection. If the community likes it and wants it to stay up, Ill leave it up. But thats only if the community can create a fun server for me to put up for you guys.

Ill try to make it as fun as possible, so help out a bit get me started with suggestions, or even an already made fun server! I have a dedicated hosting server that I really want to test, we can handle TONS of players, 500+ with no lag. So you can make the server have tons of effects and there will be no lag. Its sure to be a blast!

ATTENTION!

We currently have a beta of the fun server up for public.
Ip= www.runenot.com
Port=7171
Client=8.31
Acc=1/1
Server: Extreme-OTs
Exp:
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="100" multiplier="1000"/>
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="200" multiplier="350"/>
<stage minlevel="200" maxlevel="350" multiplier="100"/>
<stage minlevel="350" maxlevel="450" multiplier="75"/>
<stage minlevel="450" multiplier="50"/>
Magic:150
Skills:100
Spawn: 4
Loot: 3

protectionLevel = 100
killsToRedSkull = 20
killsToBan = 25

Help out!
Regards,
Mike

Kills to Red skull 20
Kills till ban 25
Protection Level: 100
Starting Level: 35
Second level promotion, get up to 550 mana or health regain.

Back
Top Bottom