• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Partyshare exp for TFS 0.3

Isnal

Reaction score
Cannot find any useful script for party-sharing exp.

Maybe any1 can help me with this?

(and yes, i tried it with the search function :p)

How are you trying to enable shared experience... -.^?

Sorry been away for days.

So, i enable it as a party leader by clicking on myself and click on "Enable Shared Experience".

It works.. somehow. But the thing is, i dunno where/how to change the options of partyshare exp.

I've searched everywhere but cant find any file where its declared :/

Please help me :(

And what are you trying to change on this shared experience system...?

This system is about sharing the experience equaly, even if you attack the monster just one time, you will recieve an equal part of the experience.

What are you trying to change...?

aff ok, nvm it then ^^ (wanted to change the expshare range and the lvl requirement for it)

but another problem is with my deathlist, when i watch the deathlist of people ingame with the talkaction '/deathlist Player'
it shows me the deathlist.
When i watch the deathlist on my homepage, it shows the same, but if a player gets killed by another player, the deathlist shows only the id of the killer, not the name :S

example:

30th October 2008 19:33:50 Killed at level 214 by 246

:/

ps: I'm using Nicaw_sql_v3.19 for TFS 0.3

Back