• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Parylize Scripters!

dempish123

Reaction score
Getting tierd of all the Parylize Scripters.... kind of hard to kill someone that use scripts.

GM, do something about it!

ALL: put the names on the guy you think use scripts
SCRIPERS UNDER THIS TEXT

"Freestyle"
"Flades Pwnz"

richux wont do it bcouse hes afraid of losing players ... i hope they start acting like gamemasters and use some actions against these botters.
you should atleast get an active gm that's not afraid of using commands !

Last edited:
Richux should totally do something about it. How about going to some random players every once in a while and para them and see what happens?

BAWSE!

It's hard to catch anti-parayze user. I have to follow them and wait till they will get paralyzed. In most of times there is such a mess(UE spams etc.) that it is impossible to see his anti paralyze script. But the biggest problem is that I don't have time to do that. However, there are good news regarding to botters. We are trying to fix anti-bot system in training monks. 90% is done already. With this system you will not be able to train using bot. :)

Wait till they get paralyzed? Lmao.

Paralyze them.

Your first banishments can go to Foda Se! Check him out.

<3

It aint hard to kill sum1 using anti para...

That really depends on the person you are targeting. If they are running around, I mean paralyze are meant to slow them down, but since they have these scripts, theres no need to paralyze 'em :p...

If they dont use manashield (Or if ek/rp) u can mass para them nd have others sd
^^

90% of players probably using bots, so stop writing this stupid things :|

U shud go back, read my post again (If wut u said is @me)

If ur targeting a player not using manashield (Whether it be mage, pally, or knight...) Its gonna slow them down cuz if sum1 is using anti para with bot 99% of the time there using autoheal... So either there gonna haste or heal.

^ Ehmm... My team killing ppls with para script ;D They are messaging to me or other member of my team ' Noobs hahaahh I was runing 20 MIn. But who cares how long he was runing :D If he died on the end ;D ! :$

Yours Sushi~

But the biggest problem is that I don't have time to do that.

!! you don't have time yes! Why don't u add a gamemaster !! That have some can do it.. !

Back