• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

password

soul4soul

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
--------
is it possible to get the GUI password for some1 else's evolutions server?

example some1 is hosting evolution server and u use a program or something and run it and it will tell you the password to use the GUI so you like fuck around with there server...

this is what i meant the first time just said it in a screwed up way

Last edited:
i was wondering if that was any1 to figure out the password for the GUI for evolution servers if u dont own the server

ex.
i log on a server that is using evolutions server and map. and then i wana get the password that they have so i can use it on the GUI

Mate you are at the wrong forum to ask about Evolutions!
Try to use The Forgotten server it's bether balanced and u get all the help u need on this forum!

i was wondering if that was any1 to figure out the password for the GUI for evolution servers if u dont own the server

ex.
i log on a server that is using evolutions server and map. and then i wana get the password that they have so i can use it on the GUI

You're trying to hack, right?
Use a well configurable bruteforce program.

Btw, you must be really retarded if you're trying to hack a OT.

Mate you are at the wrong forum to ask about Evolutions!
Try to use The Forgotten server it's bether balanced and u get all the help u need on this forum!

I don't remember this forum made especially for tfs noobster

Ontopic:

The default password is test

@All
dunno is only for tfs because i'm new here and searching the rules.

@topic
yet answered, the default password is test and don't forget, you need to put access 1.

evolution are with leaks and big bugs.
forgotten is too fast and no have big bugs.

Forgotten 4Ever!

Evolutions 2Never!

Use forgotten... and you do not have this problems...

What is doing this thread in tutorials? :S
Moved to Tibia chat, it belongs to this section tough..

Yeah, the default password is test, but onlylocalhost="1" comes by default, so only the hoster can use it.

Back