• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Path of Exile

Maelström of Chaos map drop in Maelström of Chaos :)

7EECF2A24706EBE79A66E3CB57D2416850076966

Got into beta yesterday, logged on and tested lockstep then logged off, damn lockstep is OP.

Can't wait for 2.0 release, 2 days left hype.

Also tested lockstep... desync completely gone as expected. Poe is back in business :D

P.S.
Act 4 boss is roided out

Edit:
Stix I added you but on second thought, lockstep gonna lag like crazy if you are from aus xD

Last edited:
I prefer predictive mode while lockstep feels great there's been plenty of times where I was having issues with it that was forcing me to go back to predictive, I hate the small delay that I feel with 70ish ping and when my ping spikes it feels really fucking weird on lockstep - but they've also made lots of changes to predictive mode so it feels much better than it does on live.

rip in pieces burn builds though, they were always my favorite :(
explosive arrow is probably my favorite build right now, changes to slower proj and gmp has made it amazing

I hate the small delay that I feel with 70ish ping and when my ping spikes it feels really fucking weird on lockstep
That really is the main problem with not using lockstep. Those small delays still exist but are masked by client side prediction and when the character becomes out of sync you have no idea what your character is doing which results in you dying 10 feet from where you currently think you are standing because the client thought you got away but the server said NOPE!

I think lockstep is a pretty extreme measure to fix the desync issue but as they have already stated, with the addition of lockstep comes a much better predictive mode as well. Hopefully with both options, desync is a thing of the past in this game but if not, I'd rather put up with 50-100ms lag than reroll characters because touch of god is global :D!

Oh and I almost forgot... flicker/cyclone with 0 desync. UWOT?

Level 70 soonish.
Gonna start mapping now, Cycloning on Warbands ~~

Pm me ingame at @Spitzy if you wanna team up.

77 for me @grisigboys
had some first lvls and zone ins yesterday and was hovering around top 1-10 but had to leave due to work :'(

tryin get it back now though :D

Almost ready to start mapping in tempest... just waiting for some friends to catch up. Decided to yolo exalt my ring craft on standard since eternals no longer drop/are really expensive now. Got a perfect 43 es roll :D! WED woulda been nice but with the updates survival is becoming a problem so maybe its a good thing :)

BDDv8xP.png

Almost ready to start mapping in tempest... just waiting for some friends to catch up. Decided to yolo exalt my ring craft on standard since eternals no longer drop/are really expensive now. Got a perfect 43 es roll :D! WED woulda been nice but with the updates survival is becoming a problem so maybe its a good thing :)

Nevermind, didn't see that was in Standard. I was like "How the fuck does he get that shit that fast in the new leagues?" xD

Just made this from 1 Id Scroll, 1 Regal, and (2 Chaos Master Craft)

Now it only needs HP and Life leech :D

Iris09udE.png

So6OpgK.png

Chanced an onyx amulet, and got a +11 and +100, used 4 blessed orbs, and got +16. :D

Back