• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Path of Exile

So6OpgK.png

Chanced an onyx amulet, and got a +11 and +100, used 4 blessed orbs, and got +16. :D
>:O

Sell it now, before it's worth 1 chaos later in the league.
Currently using it to level up. :rolleyes:
But I'll sell it as soon as I can find a suitable replacement. :D

Finally finished my kaoms in tempest. Done trading in this stupid game for a while. WTB AH Pls!

dDw6hVk.jpg

Your Kaom just went down in price by a shitload with that 2% Chaos Res xD
Price doesn't matter if I'm wearing it, and in standard its worthless anyway! Oh and its better than +1 gems :D

4 Fusings, got this :) Now just crafting left

ufwppqc8.png

I just started a character at the warbands league, Currently level 47 on cruel, working on a dagger build. I'm still kinda new to the game so still learning.

If anyone would like to play sometime send me a PM!

Well finally ripped today on Tempest. Got to level 90 but was getting bored of doing 74-76 maps so I decided to start doing my 78/79 maps. Got to Village Ruin map and rolled an easy one to test the boss, it is a double boss roa/bird guy from act 4. Lured the roa boss out and killed him alone, went to check the other boss, popped my granite+quicksilver and ran in. Got hit by vaal rain of arrows for 7.5k, hit my seething flask twice before getting finished off by a split shot to the face.

Moral of the story... skip Village Ruin map boss.

OLHcypF.png

JzJdfqV.png

Granite:
27i7ccd.png

zz6NK1R.png

Kj7nwBN.png

Edit:
Just found out by reading the forums that the bosses enrage if you kill 1 before the other. Guess I should have searched the forums before trying that boss =\

Last edited:
o.o I havn't played this game in such a long time. I think I was like a 40 maruader lol.

Just got void battery drop, my first ever expensive drop since ambush when i got a pledge, pretty hyped.

Decided to try out Path of Exile and it's actually pretty fun! Anyone else playing on the new league?

Back