• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Path of Exile

DC 3 times on my way to VAAL ffs -.- so annoyign climbing taht pyramide 24/7.

@Pheenix, wanna hook up im lvl 29 (1 bar to 30) maurader on HC

edit: vaal apparently too afraid of me, shutting down the game server everytime i enter his ugly ass room -.- fck this shiet

Last edited:
just started, LOVIN IT, fuck the waitin list though xD

tCHEBH.png

anyone on ? can u help me hunt xD

- - - Updated - - -

what are respec points used for, and its not a skill tree, its a fucking forest

There used to respec, which means to take back all the points you've spent & spend them again, or at least that's what I'd assume it is.

Lmao, this wait time is ridicules, 4700 people in the queue ahead of me >.>

Really enjoying the game though, haven't enjoyed a game this much in awhile, it's so difficult & shit, and with nikodada making me play hardcore lmao...

Torchlight 2 & Diablo pale in comparison to this.

If you play hardcore, store everything you dont need when questing/progressing in the stash. You will still be able to use it in the shops (it takes from the stash automatically) and if you die your hardcore stash still stays on hardcore.. only your character with the equipment it is currently carrying in its inventory will be transfered to softcore

2 Days of being busy, lvling currently lv 39 on my HC maura :D JUST LOOTED CHAIN AWW YEAH

Awhhh :( RIP

Should have gone to the kitchen instead of joining this dungeon :( xDDD

nooooooooooooooooo RIP :'(

Name HC - ChronoPoint
Don't really play Soft unless lagging.

@amusement, haha ^^ its k lol new char lv 8 so far

@ghamie, idd, so risky i died. I LOVE PLAYING WITH FIRE

Will anyone play with me? I'll start HC or w/e just looking for some people to play with & I need some basic tutorials on some item's and gems! If anyone interested just hit me up :)

Back