• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Path of Tibia - Development Thread

Awesomedudei

Revolutionot.com
Solutions
Reaction score
UUVglUF.png

Path of Tibia's idea happened because the more stuff me and @oen432 added to Revolution (Inspired by Path of Exile), the more we realized that, This could actually work and be really fun.
You will start out as an Exile where you get to pick between a few skills upon your first login. and progress from there on by going different routes on the Passive Skill tree. All skills will be able to level up to a maximum default level of 20 (Not counting in Corrupting) hint hint, Where skill levels will change the amount of base damage the skill has or how many projectiles it will use etc. You'll be able to go into different paths on the skill tree as i mentioned, like if you want to play as a Tank you would most likely go into the 'Path of Warrior' Which has more Health Nodes and defensive nodes compared to other paths. Or maybe you want to become a Melee Mage? aka 'Battlemage'. You'll also be able to completely change how your build plays by different Keystone Passives.
In Path of Tibia you'll find Bosses with custom scripted AI to challenge players, you'll be able to loot 'Maps' which you can use to open a specific Dungeon. We're currently working on finishing a Marketplace rework, Party System Rework, Guild System rework, finishing website and more.

Both me and Oen hate p2w aspects in all games so we stand firm that there will NEVER be pay to win stuff in Path of Tibia. Everybody will have the same advantage

qiVoMfr.png

Our dungeon system will offer a Queue System, Party, Solo, Challenges, Achievements, Highscores, Scalable Monsters depending on Difficulty, Raids.
6EsO7Ic.png

TFBdMje.png

You will be able to spec and respec completely freely.
Theorycraft a build with unique items ingame or some idea you think would work,
And then share it with anyone by simply sharing a generated code.
See all stats you've gained from the specced passives etc.
p2RF55Y.png

Global drop system
You will be able to find unique items in the world which can change how your skills work, grant you a new skill and you could make builds around those items. We are also changing how items drop from monsters. Instead of the classic "A dragon has a table of a Dragon shield, Dragon hammer etc" There will be a global item drop system, Meaning If you kill a rat you could loot a magic plate armor but that MPA would be 20 times weaker than an MPA from a demon. Item stats will be based on Item level, Item level is based on the monsters maximum life but it has restrictions to how high the item level can roll. The upgrade systems affixes rolls will be based on item level, an example would be a an MPA from a rat would have a maximum item level of 5 and would be considered tier 10 and the affixes would roll between example 1-5 where as an MPA from a demon would have item level 100, the affixes could roll up to 50-100. (these numbers are just examples)
vRpAEC8.png

Unique Crafting System
You'll be able to craft alot of different stuff in Path of Tibia, and you can specify what you want to focus on with Mastery Level. If craftable item is upgradeable, its rarity and Item Level is then based on Mastery level. Mastery Level Increases chances for better rarity and higher Item Level.
s8H8FWk.png

Interactive Strongboxes

You will encounter different strongboxes in the world that has randomized Affixes such as shown on the picture above.

BNJoQdH.png

Last edited:
where is @Infernum the path of exile addict

good luck

i don't think he would be interested in it. its literally just your random evo ot but has systems taken from poe that do not even fit into it. i would not be surprised if the old players would be happier with just the old version of the server.

before when it was online it was pay to win with item upgraders, boosters, stamina refillers in shop, so i find this part
Both me and Oen hate p2w aspects in all games so we stand firm that there will NEVER be pay to win stuff in Path of Tibia. Everybody will have the same advantage
very funny.
p2w its ok guys, but do not say its not p2w XD

if i remember correctly last time i played it it was also banned from otservlist.

it can be cool ots. but remove bot, make ur own cool map. make systems actually fit do not just spam systems because last time it was unbalanced mess and the gameplay was literaly just botting.

this is my critisim! Good luck !

i don't think he would be interested in it. its literally just your random evo ot but has systems taken from poe that do not even fit into it. i would not be surprised if the old players would be happier with just the old version of the server.

before when it was online it was pay to win with item upgraders, boosters, stamina refillers in shop, so i find this part

very funny.

if i remember correctly last time i played it it was also banned from otservlist.

it can be cool ots. but remove bot, make ur own cool map. make systems actually fit do not just spam systems because last time it was unbalanced mess and the gameplay was literaly just botting.

Ok lets state the lies here.
-Item Upgraders
-Boosters

And yes the server did get banned on day 1 from Otservlist but Xinn corrected that as it was an automated ban. Nothing we did wrong and i could send pictures of our convo but honestly Ahilphino im so tierd of you that im just gonna ignore you after this.
The fact that you keep on joining my Discord server with like 3-4 new accounts even tho i keep banning you is just depressing.
Good luck in life ^^

very funny.

1. Old players are HYPED for this new release.
2. It does fit if done properly, this is not going to be 1:1 PoE to Tibia
3. There will be no P2W at all, only cosmetics (outfits, mounts, auras, shaders), global buffs (exp, loot, gold, GLOBAL means that it affects everyone on the server) and Battle Pass.
4. Unbanned from otservlist within 2 days as we did nothing wrong
5. Unbalanced mess? The only thing that wasn't balanced were spells in PvP, but that's a common issue when you add custom spells.

This is not criticism, this is far from criticism.

very funny.

Laughed so hard man, thank you.

looks very nice, will you guys be implementing socket & linking for skills or do you only get one from when you first start?

Looks very nice, good luck with balancing that PoE tree :)

looks very nice, will you guys be implementing socket & linking for skills or do you only get one from when you first start?
Nah, as a PoE player yourself, you know how painful it can be to get 6L. Also it would be way too confusing for Tibia players. There will be skill gems that you use to gain spell represented by given skill gem. Then you will be able to level spells using new experience points that you gain by simply killing monsters. Some spells will gain additional projectile or bigger area at certain level thresholds. There will be NPC with gems that you can easily buy, they won't be expensive, the only requirement will be level and str/dex/int stat.

Looks very nice, good luck with balancing that PoE tree :)
Shouldn't be that hard. Considering that tree in PoE is like 30% of character power and then it's all about items and gems/links then I'm positive that it won't be hard to balance our tree.

Now this is huge, holy moly. A lot of work put into that, good luck

Nah, as a PoE player yourself, you know how painful it can be to get 6L. Also it would be way too confusing for Tibia players. There will be skill gems that you use to gain spell represented by given skill gem. Then you will be able to level spells using new experience points that you gain by simply killing monsters. Some spells will gain additional projectile or bigger area at certain level thresholds. There will be NPC with gems that you can easily buy, they won't be expensive, the only requirement will be level and str/dex/int stat.

Shouldn't be that hard. Considering that tree in PoE is like 30% of character power and then it's all about items and gems/links then I'm positive that it won't be hard to balance our tree.
sounds good

Yeah, it all obviously depends on what nodes you're going to place there.

It's just that from my experience on many OTS even the simplest attribute systems (the "add 1 attribute point to str/dex/int/vit on level up") often end up being unbalanced and 90% of players just go "full str" making the system pointless.

It's just that from my experience on many OTS even the simplest attribute systems (the "add 1 attribute point to str/dex/int/vit on level up") often end up being unbalanced and 90% of players just go "full str" making the system pointless.
PoE's attributes aren't broken or anything, 99% of what they're used for is stat requirements for gear & skill gems
of course, they do provide a very small bonus for every 10 attribute points allocated
opI1p5A.png

if they just stick to that & make it mostly about requirements & design skill tree properly so you get int for mage builds, str for melee builds, and dex for ranged builds (but not force those attrs to those builds) then it should be easy to balance

if they add maps/mobs with random mods and instances with mods like poe maps then there will be a lot of stuff to work around for min/max cap resistances max res block dodge etc

flat stat sux in poe unless u play some stat stacking build

I mean it is super hard to balance these kinds of ots, but tbh this looks like hella fun and thats the only thing that matters down the road

Back