• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paxton's Web Development School :)

Would you like to see my tutorials?

• Yes

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Now

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Doesn't matter for me.

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, a lot of people asked me in threads/PM's about making tutorials about web deveopment (my job).

I finally ask you now, would you like to see tutorials from me about it?

That would include:

Basic PHP - Like everyone's else tutorial.
lot of practise
lot of theory
usefull tips
clearly explained, I won't push u too fast :p
Databases + SQL
a bit of humour :p

After reading my tutorials, you would be able to make your own scripts to Gesior ACC like finished quests on characters look up, or making your own community portals such as MySpace

I'm not talking about portal so advanced, but let's see community portals work like this:

Forms>Save

Read>Show

That means, the most things you do on portals like this, is reading dynamic data from database which has been saved by other user.

It would be in parts.

So, you want me to write some tutorials :)?

I made mistake in Poll (Now = no)
:p

Im seeing forward for some PHP Tutorials, including making a simple AAC. Im a bit of interest of web development!

Count me in!

like a month ago i took extra course from html/xhtml and i rlly need some info and want to learn more like php and so on :p i like a lot creating web-sites, buttons, tables and stuff atm begginer so xD but i love it :p

k, I will start writing :)

You can still use this topic, to tell me what would you like to see inside :)

I would recommend you to make video tutorials, always educational to see exactly how to do stuff and makes the experience so much more fun.

Great idea, Paxton. I think this will be greatly appreciated by most users here on Otland, at least those willing to learn stuff, not just rip.

You will surely get rep from me once you're done. :thumbup:

I would recommend you to make video tutorials, always educational to see exactly how to do stuff and makes the experience so much more fun.

Well, make it partial video and partial text then, it's a lot easier to follow text than a video tutorial, it might go very fast when watching a video. ;)

i know how you should do it, like at my college first the lecturer gives as a brief view of what we will do, then gives us a .ptt, power point presentation of what we should know for the task today,

and after you should make up a task that we should do from what you explained to us, ofcourse nothing hard for first..

Back