• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Paying someone to secure my server

samff

Reaction score
Hello,

I am paying someone with experience and someone who is trusted to secure my server. The server is crashing randomly, I do not know why.

I am running TFS 0.3.6pl1 with the RoXoR edit. I need someone to do the following:
  • Find out why the server is crashing (error logs don't work, house bug is fixed) and fix it
  • Protect the server from DDoS/ping attacks
  • Stabilize the server in everyway possible, meaning delete useless scripts
If you feel it would be better to convert to a different version of TFS, feel free to do so. If TFS 0.4 is stable, I will donate to obtain it.

Let me know a price range.
Thanks.

sorry but it's almost impossible to stop DDOS attacks... especially if you're hosting the website on the same server as the game server, all you need to do is write a small script to download the biggest image 10x at the same time and clear the cache it made and repeat... yet another reason to host your images elsewhere than the server.

If there's no error log how can someone diagnose the problem to fix it? That requires a -lot- of work.

Back