• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer payment more than 1K USD or 3K BRL /Month

Taishou Zetto

Reaction score
looking for someone who is really good at C ++ and Lua, needs to be good at otclient also, if you are from Brazil, it's even better, need to have a good time available, if someone is interested send me a private message..

looking for someone who is really good at C ++ and Lua, needs to be good at otclient also, if you are from Brazil, it's even better, need to have a good time available, if someone is interested send me a private message..

A 23 years old brazilian that will pay $1,000 a month and is registered yesterday with only one post? Uhmm...

I fulfill all requirements except for having time available, but even if I had I would not consider this job because it looks very sketchy. I'll be the third recommending a better approach.

Why make a new account having a main account...? Have you read the rules about having multiple accounts too?
Probably cause he had a bad reputation on the other account. Again further reason why a new account offering this money is even more suspicious

Maybe I do not want to use my other account for "business", the person who will work with me will obviously know who I am, but I do not have to divulge it to others who have nothing to do.

Good evening, I am a programmer and I live in Brazil, I work with open tibia to 5 years and I have great ability in c++ and lua, add and tell me what you need.

Contact me at my discord at the end:)

Sei falar pt tambem, 7/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Back