• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh btw, I don't care how much money you lost, keep peoples Real Name, IP, and Email away from public domains unless you have their consent, it violates their privacy. It should be illegal here. -.- I'd be pissed if someone posted all my information out in the open.
Your name wouldn't be here if you didn't steal real money. Posting someones name, surename, IP and an e-mail isn't illegal. Don't make me laugh, please.

Well, I've been talking on a phone with PayPal's support for about 20 minutes, they called me saying I have to stop disputes on ym account somehow otherwise it will be blocked. I asked how can I stop this? They said "I don't really know, well, you can't". They were telling me to stop and saying I can't stop, that's funny. Finally it was PayPal's support who adviced me to do this kind of thing. So I don't understand why you don't like that. I have a companys account, not personal.

This happens to alot of companies. Cipsoft they just delete you character or account I believe. It's the players money to start with they are just getting a refund, delete their account and setup a unique donation item system to track specific donator items...

It's an opentibia server I'm pretty sure you're making enough to keep your server running. Be happy with that. Use this list. pm it, send it to friends, but don't post peoples information to the public. >.<

This happens to alot of companies. Cipsoft they just delete you character or account I believe. It's the players money to start with they are just getting a refund, delete their account and setup a unique donation item system to track specific donator items...

It's an opentibia server I'm pretty sure you're making enough to keep your server running. Be happy with that. Use this list. pm it, send it to friends, but don't post peoples information to the public. >.<
And what's your problem with posting anyones informations to the public? I don't post his st. adress or anything like that, it's just a name and surename + e-mail and IP, calm down man, don't make it as big as it's not. Moreover, it's PayPal who adviced me to do this or else my account would be blocked if the disputes didn't stop coming to my account.

For those who don't know, @linux users, you can drop scammer ip's so they can't even connect to ur server, website(any attempt to connect will be timed out).

Code:
iptables -I INPUT -s SCAMMERSIPADDRESS -j DROP

in case u decide to unblock the ip address, use this:

Code:
iptables -D INPUT -s SCAMMERSIPADDRESS -j DROP

And what's your problem with posting anyones informations to the public? I don't post his st. adress or anything like that, it's just a name and surename + e-mail and IP, calm down man, don't make it as big as it's not. Moreover, it's PayPal who adviced me to do this or else my account would be blocked if the disputes didn't stop coming to my account.

You can lookup where his IP is and search that general area for his name or maybe sign his email up to spambots. Thats whats wrong with it. Also great it stops the disputes just keep it to yourself eh? Make a thread asking people to send you emails of people that refunded. Point is all about privacy. You know how annoying it is to have spam bots get your msn >.<

You can lookup where his IP is and search that general area for his name or maybe sign his email up to spambots. Thats whats wrong with it. Also great it stops the disputes just keep it to yourself eh? Make a thread asking people to send you emails of people that refunded. Point is all about privacy. You know how annoying it is to have spam bots get your msn >.<

Are you kidding me? I've got your e-mail in one second it's [email protected] and what? Will you sue me for posting your e-mail? COME ON LMAO that's childish. Your e-mail is in your otlands profile man. Everyone can spam bot you now, lol...

Thats my tibia email and by allowing the forum to see it I have given my consent to release it to the public. I highly doubt the others have done the same. You do not have their consent. :p

Well, I'm heading to bed soon. Whatever you say is wrong with this thread will be answered shortly. I didn't do it because that was my idea, once again I'll tell you it was PayPal who adviced me to do this, they know what they are saying, also I'm 6 years older than you (alteast that's what your profile says) and I really know what I'm doing, and if I should do this, or not. Thanks for the convo I had fun.

You have a very short temper for your age, but then again age doesn't really have any affect in this matter, more of knowledge. For the record, Paypal Support is wrong 90% of the time all the time. If they knew what they were doing you wouldn't be in this predicament now would you? Yeah I gotta work on my server, but good luck with your dilemma, I'll let a mod decide what to do next.

EDIT: sneaky are we :p
the informations that you reserve the rights to post his name, surename, IP and e-mail on this thread before doing that.
Nice edit. Doubt you told your players that before that edit.

Last edited:
Lmao I bet you are one of the scammers. You have got high estimation about yourself, but isn't that to high? Saying about knowledge. Greets.

Told you before I don't play em I just make em. Infact got scammed by Evo a couple weeks ago. Not the point though, thought you were going to bed? And why'd ya do that edit? Get the feeling that I was right? :p

Told you before I don't play em I just make em. Infact got scammed by Evo a couple weeks ago. Not the point though, thought you were going to bed? And why'd ya do that edit? Get the feeling that I was right? :p

Excuse me, what edit?

Oh, this is what Richux provided me. Thanks, removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back