• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, Modern AAC current server-side API includes blacklist, and therefore there will be more reasons to be blacklisted than just PayPal refund.

That's cool, but what you got on your blacklist? I don't make any kind of script that will block blacklisted people pay/donate to your ots, all I want is collect them more and more so we warn eachother and prevent loosing our money.
He can blacklist servers.
Well, allowing anyone to add peope lto the list will be VERY missused.

Blacklist servers? What do you mean, I don't get it. Are we talking about PayPal blacklist or a different kind of blacklist? Yeah, like I said, I want a solid proof that someone is really scaming ots hosters. And I don't count anyone that donated once, I count the ones who donated for over $50 and then tried to refund it man. That's a big money if you count all them.

Blacklist servers? What do you mean, I don't get it. Are we talking about PayPal blacklist or a different kind of blacklist? Yeah, like I said, I want a solid proof that someone is really scaming ots hosters. And I don't count anyone that donated once, I count the ones who donated for over $50 and then tried to refund it man. That's a big money if you count all them.

Paxton can blacklist modernaac users.

Yeah so what does that have to do with PayPals blacklisted e-mails? They are two different things or

Well there might be second blacklist for players, so some scripts will be just blocking this users.

For example when you write a plugin for Modern AAC, with one line you can check if the visitor is on blacklist if yes, then tell him to fu** off :ninja::peace:

anyone can fake a screenshot, only way to really prove it if is you let someone login your paypal and check, and thats not happening.

That's funny how you take the content of this topic. I want to help you prevent loosing your money and you are like I'm a liar, I put my enemies here to make them banned on yours ots. That's so pathetic, man, that's up to you what you do, I just tell you be aware of them and that's it. You will do what ya like. I on't put here any innocent people, I put only thieves who continues doing it.

anyone can fake a screenshot, only way to really prove it if is you let someone login your paypal and check, and thats not happening.

Let me guess why you are against the list.
realtibia.org |208.xx.218.xxx| 1545 Premium Points
1 0,01 EUR 1 0,01 EUR
got that from [email protected], were you testing my paypal scripts or you are one of the scammers who's trying to get free pts? Lmao, that's funny.

1. I don't play tibia
2. That is my email but I share with a few others
3. I'm not against it, I just said it was ineffective.

Yeah it is effective as soon as I verify disputes that people provide me, before I add new names to the list. It is effective as soon as the list grows up, because people before making payment read the rules with a link to this thread, they won't donate to do cashback cause they will be afraid to be blocked on other ot servers.

They can sue you for publish they names...
Lmao, you made my day, since when people can sue each other for publishing anyones names? Lol.

Tell me one good way they can provide you with ample proof. I'm just trying to make sure innocent people don't get blacklisted with your so called "Thieves" list. I trust you just not...people reporting to you.

Screenshots can be faked.
Texts can be edited.
Logs can be modified.

I've been in the situation where I was doubted, now its your turn.

Here I'd ask simple questions, why people would report innocent donators? What's the reason?

sry, I am too lazy to search and post anything that proves anything, so idc if u add this to list, but this motherfucking douchebag recharged ~200EUR(all his and his friends acc's got locked anyway, bauehaue)

[email protected]

reporting ip is kinda lame, but okey - 66.211.170.66

Tell me one good way they can provide you with ample proof. I'm just trying to make sure innocent people don't get blacklisted with your so called "Thieves" list. I trust you just not...people reporting to you.

Screenshots can be faked.
Texts can be edited.
Logs can be modified.

I've been in the situation where I was doubted, now its your turn.

Ofc everything can be faked, who cares? I think every person who is visiting this thread should be aware that if someone is blacklisted, it doesn't mean his a fucking douchebag. It's just additional safety, so if u see someone donating tons of cash on ur ot and hes blacklisted here, hes most likely a scammer. Someone should make a script that warns owner of OTS if a blacklistaed e-mail donates to his OTS, so he can decide what actions to take blablalb kkthxvye :)

Last edited:
Using the paypal X API, you can actually track changebacks if you configurate it to do so.

@stian, I'd be fine with that :p

sry, I am too lazy to search and post anything that proves anything, so idc if u add this to list, but this motherfucking douchebag recharged ~200EUR(all his and his friends acc's got locked anyway, bauehaue)

[email protected]

reporting ip is kinda lame, but okey - 66.211.170.66

Ofc everything can be faked, who cares? I think every person who is visiting this thread should be aware that if someone is blacklisted, it doesn't mean his a fucking douchebag. It's just additional safety, so if u see someone donating tons of cash on ur ot and hes blacklisted here, hes most likely a scammer. Someone should make a script that warns owner of OTS if a blacklistaed e-mail donates to his OTS, so he can decide what actions to take blablalb kkthxvye :)

It shouldn't be done at all if it can't be done right.

Richux, atleast explain it on msn, please.

Oh btw, I don't care how much money you lost, keep peoples Real Name, IP, and Email away from public domains unless you have their consent, it violates their privacy. It should be illegal here. -.- I'd be pissed if someone posted all my information out in the open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back