• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, you made my day, since when people can sue each other for publishing anyones names? Lol.

Yea, they can. Specialy in EU, like you are in. So, watch yourself. I'm working for the swedish state, so i know abit, i'm not trying to be a jackass just warning you. If i want i can easy report you for "Internet leaking, Name abuse, code 14 pharagraf 1,5"

And that showed why this blacklist sux.

EOT for me.
Oh, so you are telling me this list sucks because I didn't do whois on the IP he gave me? Come on man, that's not my job, I just give you what I got. If you want to ban anyones IP check it before doing it, yourself.

iHope they limit you.
What do you mean, they limit me?

Yea, they can. Specialy in EU, like you are in. So, watch yourself. I'm working for the swedish state, so i know abit, i'm not trying to be a jackass just warning you. If i want i can easy report you for "Internet leaking, Name abuse, code 14 pharagraf 1,5"

If you are working for a swedish state you should know warning people about thieves giving their names isn't illegal while they steal. You tell me to watch myself, go ahead, report me for warning people about thieves, man, I know what I'm doing. It would be illegal for me if I gave away their st. adresses, phone numbers, pictures, but I just tell you to be aware of internet thieves and I give you their internet stats, that's about it. You smart man.

That's so funny how you guys take it, seriously. I can't understand why you are trying to be so rude and against me while all I do is helping you and wanting to prevent otservers thieving. There is alot of people like them who play ots, get hunted or bored then quit and cashback in bank or make a dispute on PayPal about their transactions, many people loose it and loose their money. But there is a limit of disputes, if they grow and grow on your account, you will get banned on PayPal, so why not tring to prevent them? Why not stop those thieves? Because YOU TELL me, putting thieves NAMES AND E-MAILS on the internet telling they are thieves is illegal? What you know about life, people. You know nothing. You just want to show otlanders how smart you are pretending to be smart. Don't make me laugh at you. Everything in the first post is fine, not against any rule. Moreover, they accept their name will be here if they cashback, and now give me a proof I didn't make that rule before they paid ;)

But yeah, I shouldn't accept e-mails from hosters who don't have this rule on their websites. But if they got, everything is legal and you shouldn't argue.

Last edited:
Why is everyone jumping on him, he is just fucking trying to help you? I somewhere feel sad for him, he is trying to help us avoid scammers, and you fucking start calling him a criminal?

Why is everyone jumping on him, he is just fucking trying to help you? I somewhere feel sad for him, he is trying to help us avoid scammers, and you fucking start calling him a criminal?

They are just letting people know that there are legal issues involved. Would you want to be thrown in prison for many years?

Everything here is legal as soon as they accept the rules and still break them.

Oh, so you are telling me this list sucks because I didn't do whois on the IP he gave me? Come on man, that's not my job, I just give you what I got. If you want to ban anyones IP check it before doing it, yourself.

That is exactly my point. You can't trust them to be honest. ESPECIALLY when you don't even check to see if its legit. lol.

Eum.. black list paypal wont help you much.

you know it takes like 2 minutes to create a brand new paypal?
so more or less it's like banish people that just logged into rook temple. about the same punishment, and easy pass through

Eum.. black list paypal wont help you much.

you know it takes like 2 minutes to create a brand new paypal?
so more or less it's like banish people that just logged into rook temple. about the same punishment, and easy pass through

I guess you can't add the same credit card into 2 different paypal accounts.

@OP
Ignore syntax&the other flamers, they are just trying to act 'cool'.

I added somethign cool on one of my pages, only allow people with vertified accounts.

@OP

Does people still do that? Add thier real Credit card to PayPal? o_O

Im using E-Card... It creates a random Visa Card each time i use it... And yeah.. BlackList is pretty nubak

Yet* ;) remember, the transaction can be disputed up to 45 days after payment/donation date. If he did it earlier, congratulations then, you were lucky.

Nah he has been playing my servers for like 2,5 years now and have been constantly donating.

@OP

Tell me where I'm trying to act cool, but I'm flattered, thank you. :$

Anyways yeah ignore any common sense of how this wont work, you already messed up once by not even checking someones report after he gave you information...If you can't even notice they reported paypals IP address then..fail.

It actually worked once for me, yestarday one guy did a dispute for 20 and 9 euros, and I added a note to the dispute telling him his name has been added to the list, he deleted the dispute and I got my money back, then I deleted his name from the list. This is how it works, thank you.

Syntax, I've checked him and it was showing that he donated from this IP, so yeah, my job here isn't checking everytime people IPs, but just tell you what IP they donated from, so don't tell me I messed up, because I didn't. I create a list of a name, surename, IP and an e-mail, if he does it from this IP, how am I supposed to know he used some kind of a proxy? I can't know that so please man, stop be jealous of such ideas.

chistiandb, gratz, he's been purchasing 7 times from me and I won 6 of the 7 disputes. He tried to receive back every payments.

stian, well I don't think this is a good idea, because that won't let 80% people donate/purchase, WE have verified accounts but they don't, they don't need it. SO instead of PayPal they are going to use sms/voice transactions and you are loosing 70% of the money. Moreover, people with verified accounts does disputes and cashbacks too.

nevalopo, yeah, people do.

Migxxx, I already noticied that, thank you for your support. People always are like that.

Why does everyone call me cool? :p and I'm of age :( don't see how that matters though, you damn ageist :eek:

Anyway, if the guy ate virtual bread that someone else made of course I'd give it away. If its not about the money why don't you just allow only verified accounts or better yet just take the paypal off and use another method :p

How about making a store where everything is for free? thats what you mean, right?

@kleksu:
omg, it's not about paying taxes or how mature is someone, it's about these scammers, if they scam you - just ban them, remove their accounts, drop incoming packets from their ips or something. It's stupid posting someones name/last name, would it be nice for you if i'd post your personal informations at polish board and all jerks would know it? I don't think so.
And i'm pretty sure that almost all who did read this thread and own some server didn't add scammers list in their "shops" aka donations <laugh>. They want just earn money and it doesn't matters if one jerk do chargeback cuz in same time they're earning 5x of that amount.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back