• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@up couldn't of said it better myself.. Well maybe a bit. :p jp.

@kleksu:
omg, it's not about paying taxes or how mature is someone, it's about these scammers, if they scam you - just ban them, remove their accounts, drop incoming packets from their ips or something. It's stupid posting someones name/last name, would it be nice for you if i'd post your personal informations at polish board and all jerks would know it? I don't think so.
And i'm pretty sure that almost all who did read this thread and own some server didn't add scammers list in their "shops" aka donations <laugh>. They want just earn money and it doesn't matters if one jerk do chargeback cuz in same time they're earning 5x of that amount.
Actually if you want my informations it can be found here, just scroll down. Like I said, it's all about the payments rules, if you accept them agreeing that if you for any reason would refund your money your name will be on that list, if you cancel you don't have to worry about anything, your name won't be here because you just won't purchase points on my websites. So I really don't know what are you not agreeing with. It's just all about the rules you accept - or not.

I actually think this is a good idea, but pitbull~ should be removed for sure. If not I won't contribute to this list.

Because he ain't a scammer as long as you don't mess with him.
I didn't mess with this person in any way. He attepmpted to refund his money for an amount of about 50 euro.

He told me you had an own char in the highscore list.
Excuse me? Do you think I would play own ots while hosting 7 of them? Where's the time for my fiance then and updating maps? That's a total bullshit, the way he wants to get his name out of this list. His name will stay here until he sends back what he owes. EOT.

hes not hosting them for free too =_=
Exactly. Being greedy doesn't mean doing what I do, greedy person is someone who doesn't wanna share with others, not who wants what's his. Actually I share alot with my family and friends, I'm not a greedy person, but I don't like to be robbed.

*gasp* Thread cleaned from obvious (should be deleted) posts. (15 posts deleted).

klekSu rocks, great contribution, and hope this list gets huge. :D It will sure help many hosters. And klekSu is a user to trust.

You can lookup where his IP is and search that general area for his name or maybe sign his email up to spambots. Thats whats wrong with it. Also great it stops the disputes just keep it to yourself eh? Make a thread asking people to send you emails of people that refunded. Point is all about privacy. You know how annoying it is to have spam bots get your msn >.<

You will not get his home address, but his ISP.
Since he scammed, he deserves it.
You accept privacy rules when donating. If they are so idiot that they want to scam while accepting such privacy(EDIT: disclaimer, w/e), then they DEFINETELY deserve it.

@kleksu:
omg, it's not about paying taxes or how mature is someone, it's about these scammers, if they scam you - just ban them, remove their accounts, drop incoming packets from their ips or something. It's stupid posting someones name/last name, would it be nice for you if i'd post your personal informations at polish board and all jerks would know it? I don't think so.
And i'm pretty sure that almost all who did read this thread and own some server didn't add scammers list in their "shops" aka donations <laugh>. They want just earn money and it doesn't matters if one jerk do chargeback cuz in same time they're earning 5x of that amount.

You are wrong.

Scammers are retarded idiots who wanted to gain an advantage in the game they are playing.
As long as the privacy agreeing rules says so, he should be allowed to public their names and last names on the internet, their IP and preferably their home address.

If you suddenly got bad letters, spam bots on your mail, DDoS attacks against you, getting a popular reputation as "scammer" all over the community, im sure you would think its better to just pay back what you owe, and get rid of your bad reputation.

@Syntax: Either you are among the scammers, or any of your friends who you are defending, OR you want to become a lawyer.

But your the one who fail. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Thank you for understanding Znote, I appreciate it :)

@Znote, I believe I have said something simelar as Syntax.

I rushed the thread, didn't read every post properly. I tend to "moderate unconsciousness" automatic without knowing or decided to by myself. xD

However the 15 posts I deleted was legit, nothing wrong in my moderation.

@Znote, I believe I have said something simelar as Syntax.

Yeah well sorry, but I still hate scammers. :| And I do not have mercy for them.

I am not saying that I am having correct, after all I am the global moderator on otland which has received most critic and feedback because I have been leaking IPs from a few banned members of otland.

I rushed the thread, didn't read every post properly. I tend to "moderate unconsciousness" automatic without knowing or decided to by myself. xD

However the 15 posts I deleted was legit, nothing wrong in my moderation.

Yeah well sorry, but I still hate scammers. :| And I do not have mercy for them.

I am not saying that I am having correct, after all I am the global moderator on otland which has received most critic and feedback because I have been leaking IPs from a few banned members of otland.

I think you went to far to delete and say that I fail when I am just giving my side of the idea. Every idea has cons and I want to point that out and I fail for that. You are a moderator, please act like one. FYI, you don't get his home address, no shit. If you have his name and if his ISP is located in the same town, well do the math -.-. Do you not see the points I am trying to get across or are you as blind as Kleksu, either way, it was a bad call and I'm fed up with this community for being retarded. I will not be trying to help anyone else on this forum.

Also how dare you relate me to a scammer, dick. Don't call people names when you don't have a good reason, and you just gave me one. Peace.

EDIT: they aren't scammers if they just want a refund for a bad experience.... they are just customers who want a refund. Tibia puts up with them. Get over it.

Last edited:
You are wrong and you keep going wrong, Syntax. Like I said earlier I'll say once again. You cannot ask for a refund after few weeks or a month for anything that you purchased and already used it. Please understand this and stop. I'm not taking donations, I'm selling services in a form of premium points to virtual game. But actually if you SELL anything it doesn't matter if it's virtual, or not.

Nobody asks you to stop helping people, you are just not right in this point so pelase stop. Scammers accept rules and receive to be listed up on a blacklist like this.

I believe I stated that in a post that Znote deleted. It was a full VALID argument and also stated sell vs buy.

Yes, I know this is fairly off-topic, but I really feel that this moderation was removing a little too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back