• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal Script [RELEASE]

Hello

i have fix the script as your topic says but at my homepage you cannot even click "press to donate". Because there is none. I don't know if I have to fix something in the paypal.com? or what have I done wrong?

I'm using an doapay system thats not working "Wrong pincode it says". do I have to delite buypoints.php? and remove doapay from the page? So the paypal is working?

I have to get the server up tomorrow . I've been working with donation system for 1 week and I cannot fix it ;(

I cannot find the paypal.html file.

Help:

1. Begin to edit all these at paypal.html (amount means how much they will donate in EUR)
Code:

<input type="hidden" name="business" value="[email protected]">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="YOURITEMNAME">
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="10.0">
<input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="http://www.YOURADDRESS.com/ipn/ipn.php">
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="http://www.YOURADDRESS.com">

nice nice, but i have a problem.
i dont get eny premium points auto after i have donate.

Can anyone help. I Just Found Out someone can change the price on Paypal. I Had 5 Euro on Paypal And he changed the price to 0,01 Euro. So i dont have glue how he does it. Can someone help me???

ok now i ask does Emails with underline work on this script? how I do if my Email is Exp. [email protected] does the underline affect the Script?
let me know because it wont work for me maybe is because my Email has Underline and is messing up the script what u think?

Thanks Artii for releasing this script.
The installation worked fine, however, there is a problem with the payment. Every donation I receive, I need to approve in my paypal account.
Is there a way to make it automatically approve donations or payments?

@up

I donno if i'm wrong but i think that is a new function on the new paypal accounts. Because i dont have to do it on my old one but on my new paypal account i have to confirm the payments :S

@up

When i used 0.3.5 it worked fine for me don't know whats wrong now :eek: (Using 0.3.6 now

Back