• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal Script [RELEASE]

i'm using 0.3.6 and my players don't get the points i get the money but they don't get the points

I've fixed the problem with players not getting the points...anyone wanna buy the fix from me? lol

PM me if you do and I'll give you details :eek:

I am using Teh Maverick's fix. Bought it from him.
Its perfect.

Last edited:
how i can make it works on servers 8.60 and how can i make it works if im using 3 paypal donate links in one link i want to the script will give 100 pnts in second link 500 and in the 3th donating link 1000, pls help xD

Really? You people are buying a 'fix' for this simple public script?.. Well if that's the case, look at my sig lol.

im kinda confused on what to put for this. like is it for the points or the acually items in the shop?

Code:
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="YOURITEMNAME">

that you close it "? not update the script you have any safer?

Does this work for ModernAAC beacuse I cant get it work have tried everything but when I buy points I dont get it in the database accounts

Back