• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal Script [RELEASE]

Okey, so I eddited the script and added "log ips function". When the payment is made, it doesnt log anything, that means paypal doesnt reach it.. and Im sure I have setted it up correctlyin the form. Help please

What do you mean with item number :O? i'm going to use over 10items in my shop, example, 2160 (cc) etc etc or i'm wrong? can someone show me example please?

Regards
Abbedi

Code:
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="RudixxOTServ / Sormania World - 1000 Premium Points">

I get the money, but people doesent get points automatically. I have confirmed that everything in the paypal.html is configured properly. It just doesent seem to reach ipn.php file, since no log file is made. Is there any solution for this available? Been searching for quite some time now.
// Great script btw, Hauni.

No solutions. I tried a variaty of things. It occured to my that Paypal maybe had another ip, but I concluded that pretty unlikely.. I added my own im to htaccess, and I can access the file all fine.

Are you sure the IPs are correct? I checked paypal's Ips and none of them matched the htaccess ones.. ;S

Back