• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal Script [RELEASE]

Need help where do i put my DB pass ect... wat to put it cause dont know in wat space to put it lol :p

@Specjalist
I wouldn't mind even donating 0.1$ and doing a notify, that's why I didn't. : P.

Oh well, nvm.

I have a question, how do i do so i add more? , like 1 5 euro
2 points 20 euro
3 point 40 euro like that how do i do that?

got a question paypal acc will get the money by mail? like the connection is my mail? from paypal to server?

is like that
QUOTE]<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="10.0">[[/QUOTE]
or like that?
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="10.00">[

or the first one is for EUR and the second is if you are using USD?
or the correct one for every payment is the second one?

Repped up for the tutorial(Artii) & the agreements (Zonet)! :)

Edit: I've extensively looked through the script and I'm not sure what the problem is, as all the queries work well - but whenever someone donates they end up not getting their points and I manually have to add them :/. I get a confirmation message in my email box, and on my paypal account it lists the "Payment status" as `completed`, so maybe it's a problem in the checking? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
can some1 please help me with donations from my site step by step?

srry i am a champion but i cant change that i dunno wer to start

champ = mentally challenged

my email is [email protected]

What do this means
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="YOURITEMNAME">
what should i write there?

It works fine but when they donate they can¨'t get the items in game can you help me please?

Getting the items ingame has nothing to do with this script, that has to do with the gesior item shop script.

Back