• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peaople cant login to my serv

rosolekd

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a big problem. I can log in to my server but others people cant login ;/ i have no-ip config and all ports is open :/ HELP ME!!

;o, i think you should change account manager number and pass to 1/1 to make it easier to the players also hmm i think that your accounts aren't working because you aren't using the latest gesior acc manager, maybe? a fix for that could be go to your webpage folder and open createaccount.php and then look for this

// saves account information in database

it should appear something like this:

// saves account information in database
$reg_password = password_ency($reg_password);
$reg_name->setPassword($reg_password);
$reg_name->setCustomField("name", $number);
$reg_name->setEMail($reg_email);
$reg_name->unblock();
$reg_name->save();
$reg_name->setCustomField("created", time());
$reg_name->setCustomField("premdays", $config['site']['newaccount_premdays']);
$reg_name->setCustomField("lastday", time());
//show information about registration

if it doesn't then you should change it

i changed it and now if i try creat account i get this message Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in O:\xampp\htdocs\createaccount.php on line 264

Ok now its ok i creat account can loggin to site but i must look if it work on ots...

@edit
ehh i can loggin in site but i cant loggin in ots :/ any idea??

Last edited:
ok thanks ;]

@doesnt work ;/ hmm maybe i change settings in panel admin

@edit
doesnt work but this accounts is in database...

Last edited:
you can see the account in the database bu when you try to login with it to the game it says wrong password or account?

@ yeah tfs 0.3.1 is 8.4, 0.3.3 is 8.41

i think you have two config.lua if i'm not wrong one in your php folder and another one in your server, if you do so, both of the have the same config and use the same database?

Back