• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Pentesting YOUR OT-server, making it more secure to hacking attacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the 10euro deal.

PM me your msn ? x

Thanks

Will probably use this service in a near future. :)

Recommended just by the posts

I Honestly just feel sad for the noobs that flames my work. Ive putted alot of time and effort into mastercores now (not to mention Erik and Znote which are litterly working their asses of the get this working), and now it should run smooth.
But flooding my inbox with shit is just so immature.

Thanks alot for the good words guys!

I Honestly just feel sad for the noobs that flames my work. Ive putted alot of time and effort into mastercores now (not to mention Erik and Znote which are litterly working their asses of the get this working), and now it should run smooth.
But flooding my inbox with shit is just so immature.

Thanks alot for the good words guys!

Report the PMs.

Ye I did, only one of them got banned so far though :/

Bump - Why did you remove the list of servers you've pentested? I thought it was a good testimonial.

Red

I want it...!

Let me contact a friend have credit card and owe me some money to make a deal!

How we proceed?

Send Amoaz a PM! Your server is worth more than 10 EUR!

Red

Thanks alot Red for you bumps! Iv'e been on vacation for awhile, sorry for taking time to respond! Service is now open again!

The reason too why I removed the list of servers that has been tested was to not "taunt" other hackers to hack them, also some server owners didn't want the list too be there for this reason, thats why I removed it.

Mastercores.com seems to run pretty smoothly thanks to Amoaz. :)

I would really like to invest in securing my OT server. Right now someone is crashing the server randomly.. it lags then crashes. In the past 3 weeks of running my server I have never had this problem. Hopefully you've got the skills to prevent this from continuing. Id like to continue hosting without these problems.

BUMP! Sold 10 scanns so far, finding exploits on 90%!

I bought the 10th scan (I think? :p) and he gave me some excellent DDos & Security tips. Recommended.

Decided to GIVE AWAY ONE FREE SCAN to the one "buying" my 20th scan! The one doing this will also have his OT advertised in this Thread (if he wants to)!

Omg x_x

I would like to be the lucky ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back