• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Pentesting YOUR OT-server, making it more secure to hacking attacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
Title pretty much sais it all.

Decided to GIVE AWAY ONE FREE SCAN to the one "buying" my 20th scan! He will also have a free Advertisement in this thread for his OT! (If he wants to!)

Pentesting your website/database for exploits and report the directly to you as host, then helping you to fix them.

Had or having problem with hackers hijacking your webiste? Removing your database? Destroying your server? Then you've come to the right place!

Pentesting:

1.For 20 Euros I will:
Run a complete website scan. (This is done by a custom scanner, nothing you could get ahold on. Developed by me and some friends, and is 100% accurate)
Use all my skills to find exploits, and use them in order to see how deep they are.
Scann for hidden Admin Pages. (Also done by a custom made tool by me. Finds 99% of all admin pages)
Try to find your Admin username/password.

2.For 40 Euros I will:
Run all the tests from example one, but also helping you fixing all the problems that occour no matter how seriouse they are. (With all my skill, if I run out of ideas, I will get professional help.)
Including my DDoS protection list.
Giving you simple but very good advices about database protection

Additional services (Prices vary)
Offer you a list of actions to take in order to degrees the chances of being hit by a DDoS attack. (Note that you can never protect yourself from it completly)
Encrypting your database.
Fixing the problems I found when pentesting.

Payment methods: ONLY accepting PayPal (Gift).

PLEASE NOTE!
I Will never use my skills on a website that you dont host by yourself. You have to prove that your the hoster and admin of a page before I even think about starting my pentest.

Sold 10 scanns so far! Finding exploits on 90%!
(Wont be updated until iv'e sold 20 scans!)

Prices increased due to alot of requests. Also I/customers think this service is worth alot more for such professional service!

Also added a customer email, please add me if your intressted! Mail: [email protected]

It's worth spending 20 Euros on a scan before your database is cleared and all your players have left you alone.

Free bump for myself! :)

Last edited:
Shouldnt this be in the marketplace cuz you are selling the service?

Maybe it should, some mod could please move it! :)

I can vouch for the fact that Amoaz does indeed know his way around finding vulnerabilities within websites.

Edited main post with more details and prices. Free bump for me :)

Trustworthy guy
recommended for all

I can also confirm that he knows what he's talking about. Recommended!

Another OT tested and secured. Bump for me. Hope more people realize that there OT could so easily be hijacked!

Offer you a list of actions to take in order to degrees the chances of being hit by a DDoS attack. (Note that you can never protect yourself from it completly)

Does this include iptables?

@Chris, SpiderOt, Helga: Did he find any vulnerabilities when scanning your sites?

Red

Found vulnerabilities on all of them so far. Havnt mentioned iptables in my list, no.

Found vulnerabilities on all of them so far. Havnt mentioned iptables in my list, no.

So you provide a list of ways to decrease DDoS attacks, could you at least clarify a bit? It's my main reason to pay 25EUR instead of 10EUR.

Red

Just ordered Amoaz's service, he does great work!
I recommend this service to all server owners! This is a must have!

Red

Amoaz, isn't 10~25 euros too cheap for that kind of service?

Personally, i love to handle with all those security things, but it takes some time. And time is money, right?
Anyway, awesome service. Gratz!

Thought alot about prices, but still. Id rather take a tip from someone then making them feel robbed, some contributen to the community. But thanks for the good words :)

Well i think i know this method... bla bla some bullshit

The fact there are free scanners doesn't mean they're doing their job well. There's also required knowledge so you can go "deeper" which he has and you don't. I'd rather pay 10EUR to get the website tested pretty well by a professional person than trust these free scanners which may not find EVERY hole in your website.

Well I can tell you that if you run a scann with Acunetix, it wont even detect SQL injection points. So if you wanna scan your website without even finding the most easily and most commonly used exploit, then fine. But dont destroy my thread with such bullshit.

Acunetix = useless
Amoaz is doing a good job. I will 'buy' it in 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back