• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Perfect RPG-style OT

• Lvl 1-10 x30
  • Lvl 11-30 x20
  • Lvl 31-100 x10
  • Lvl 101-> x3

Those stages are pretty high but it depends on what server is build around, i prefer low exp (with stages a bit higher at start x5 but later it gets harder from x3 to x2)
also costum monsters/items/spells is what keeps the server fun and something special, i'm not a fan of the old tibia monsters/spells and such because everyone knows them allready, finding something and not knowing how good it is: thats exciting.

the map shouldnt be that big but big enough to let the players explore a lot and then u can update monthly/2weekly so people always have fresh stuff to explore :)
Also i prefer a server where everything is hard and requires some teamwork/brains to complete dungeons/caves/quests not like nowadays where u just rush in spamming pots and surviving almost everything

good luck with your project,
i'll be definetly follow this!

Kind regards,
Hehemidu

The rates tbh dont matter, if hes customizing everything a 3x exp can actually higher then global 3x so it all matters on how much base exp he gives his monsters......

I'd like to bump this thread to get a couple of answers.

People keep saying that
Having global settings on an custom-OT is a failure.
You will end up with a nice map and 15-20 players
Why is that?
How much customized shiet should you add to an low-rated RPG server?

Do people know the difference between RPG and not?
The content, lore and everything will still be different. Just the gameplay will stay the same.

What would be the most important thing here?

• There is ofc a possibility to add custom monster and areas fitted for it.
  • Custom spells
  • and so on.

Yet there is always hard to balance between having too much custom and keeping it "boring".

Tell me about you opinions here! :)

Back