• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Inspired by this piece by Raisa Marianna
KyEd4I.png

rid that pigeon. And a little more nature on the ground? like.. idk GRASS? :p but nice

@Peroxide

I actually get mad when I look at your maps.
Because I am so ridiculously bad at mapping and making it look "right", and you literally make me feel retarded because of how well your maps flow and feel.

You destroyed the guys piece, there's no way he can beat that, lol.

For your information, I sorta did help him with that piece. But yeah, I haven't been mapping for too long so I probably wouldn't be able to beat him! At least I got a good teacher! By the way, the link he showed is out of date. I have a better one posted now. Oh, and I'm not a "he." Just sayin~

Looks kickass to me. Imo grass areas could use a shade more detail, and maybe have the ruins/structures be a bit more overgrown. The threshold seems too distinct.

It isn't done I just gave up on it for the night, I'll resume it later today perhaps

I guarantee my crypt town is in there somewhere now _._

Never heard of you, and what crypt town?

-- edit
Nevermind, after searching your IP I know who you are and no I doubt I have it, I don't have many desert/crypt maps other than Neon and Macedoon's stuff that was leaked years ago.

Never heard of you, and what crypt town?

-- edit
Nevermind, after searching your IP I know who you are and no I doubt I have it, I don't have many desert/crypt maps other than Neon and Macedoon's stuff that was leaked years ago.
You, mister, is drunk. He was talking about the Sharp dude...

Back