• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Wow a truly eyecatching piece! Great job! I've been a fan of your mapping for a long time.
Sometimes I feel like you great mappers never get critique though, I'm going to be that guy to try to give you some feedback. It's hard to find anything to change but perhaps you'll agree with some of these few points;

a35e67e920554948c4fe73538ab15fa3.png

1. This part looks left out, maybe some ferns there would fit in!

6b8d4684e73069922a5d2ed005fe5866.png

2. These overlapping stones are very good to use in many places on mountains, and I like them a lot. Just, in this certain combination over these plants that are growing on the mountain, it looks like the overlapping stones are kind of floating.

2e3f4ac8bfaf2ebd88a0e0c65ad99ca4.png

3. This part compared to the rest of the mountain is missing a lot of these small stones that you haven't been afraid of putting everywhere. Hmm, maybe a recent gust has blown away all the stones just at these spots. :p

I know my critique is pretty shitty but hey – it's hard to critique such a good mapper as you! So take it as a compliment.

Glad to see you're still mapping.

@RokojoM Ayyy waterfalls are life. Love mapping nature pieces, I can't map towns for shit though.

@Kaspar
1. Just hadn't detailed it yet :)
2. Might remove one of them but I find it's not too noticeable. Will relook at them.
3. Again just hadn't detailed, I rushed the bordering there as it was 11pm and I had to be up at 4am, just wanted to get a picture up ;)

ty though

Back