• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters
so.. to the south, you'll make a forest in that style? ;d
Indeed :)

The MOuntain looks so squary to the north-east :O
I mean the south-east part of the north-east mountain xD
Am going to change that :) Mostly for PVP purposes I think.

It looks wonderful. I really would like to see newly mapped Mintwalin or Thais. Good luck with finishing the map !
I may keep a real city and that would most likely be Thais since people know what is where, it would definitely be revamped though.

If you can't fight'em, join'em.
Botters will get fucked.

Last edited:
Sneak peak of the new Dwarf Bridge area, will definitely look better ingame.
ynGwPz6.png

Love it totally.

Will you keep anything like mount sternum? Looks great, will you build it on 1.0?

Will you keep anything like mount sternum? Looks great, will you build it on 1.0?
Mt Sternum remains, but whether it will remain with Cyclopses is yet to be decided.

I really like idea of events you could make them happen while server is online via event :p
Would be quite a heavy process on the server wouldn't it?

Mt Sternum remains, but whether it will remain with Cyclopses is yet to be decided.

Would be quite a heavy process on the server wouldn't it?

well it depends how big the area would be which will be destroyed if you just blocking a passage with stones it won't be such a big thing I guess^^

Hell yes Perox. Hope you rock this shit through cuz I'd play the hell out of it. I love that players would already have a general sense of direction in an otherwise completely unfamiliar map. Seems to be one of the worst problems with custom maps.

Oh, is nice idea, think you need all time of ur life, it is a big project
you gonna need more mappers

Oh, is nice idea, think you need all time of ur life, it is a big project
you gonna need more mappers

I don't think he need more mappers, but as he said, it would be great if folks upload their pieces! :) (I would, but I'm totally sux at mapping) XD

@Orkanite giefs TNT map ;) ;) ;)
@Alush don't really need mappers as such but any pieces people are willing to upload would definitely help.
@_CorneX_ doesn't need to be great mapping or even good, If I think it needs revamping and see a possibility of use, I will use it. :)

So I've re-added Thais, except it's @Neon custom Thais, the reason behind this is so players have a sense of direction when starting the server, this way most of the new players will understand where the depot is and where to buy equipment etc. Majority of the server is definitely going to be custom so please don't let this deter you from the project.

2k2RWn0.png

Back