• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Phact's Showoff

Phact Aaran

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Phact Aaran, I've been a tibia player since 2006 and a hobby mapper.

Without further ado, here is my first post. :)

The entrance to the city
EtEXT6W.png

The ship
zF3xFZh.png

The shop lane

10ezMQ6.png

In north of the shop lane, temple and magician shop
lQ1bWyV.png

I like overview of the town, it feels smart and nicely done,
I really like this tiny close to house/shops gardens and colours You've used

I hate two things - windows in one line on the lighthouse and herbs garden with same herbs in a lines (you can put some plants under them some herb may be collected with basket and knife and there can be prepared place with hoe for another herbs with seeds)

I have no opinion on the pavement, I would make it different so grass would grow on it not pavement layed on grass but it is just me

What I may suggest is that with this wooden floor you cannot see buttress and can use either different buttress or floor, I also use different floor for customer and for shopper I think it works nice),
I also can suggest placing things off the way so there won't be dead ends (shop lane) when you will fool around this city you will go behind shops and stuck and will have to go back.
Well I hated in original Tibia that shoppers do nothing more but sell and little of the places like furniture shop is really working place where they fix tools (like fishing rod is a stic, rope and hook, you can also ad knife to cut down rope, there should be some cauldron or boiling water pot for alchemist, or oven for bakery with flour supply and rolling pin etc.)

hope you'll continue and I want to see this farms below ^^

Attachments

Really good improvement on the little garden area.

The one thing that straight away caught my eye was the grass border having a weird floating effect. I personally think it doesn't work having the grass borders there.

Attachments

Really good improvement on the little garden area.

The one thing that straight away caught my eye was the grass border having a weird floating effect. I personally think it doesn't work having the grass borders there.

Really true.
I'll find out how to solve that part.

Many of the shapes and decisions are taken for granted as aesthetically passable, and yet a little feedback is always good for improving the aesthetic quality of a creative work.

photo008.png

I redefined the market, I noticed that there was no bar in the city, so I decided that the farmers own the food business and the sale of alcohol haha.

Back